πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef666

I don't really mind the wait for the waiting sake. It's the WHEN that makes me restless. If she came out and said the single was coming in January 2025 I'd be disappointed but then I'd know when to expect a release.

What's happening now is she could surprise drop tomorrow or in 3 months and we don't know which one it is, but she's teasing us with it and not following up on the tease which feels like some type of moody tug of war.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

nattuggla
35 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

It's not about her, it's about her team. She had the best team in the industry back then, now who the hell told her it was a good idea to promote migraine pills with the worst timing ever. GP still talks negatively about this. She promoted a concealer more than a whole amazing album, we can't give it to the pandemic. I'm really happy for her that she's focusing on her mental health but this is much more than that, she needs a big change in her team.Β 

The thing is when you read certain forums from back then you will also see there was a lot of meltdowns and complaining about her old team. The Born This Way Album cover release, Judas getting picked as Single #2 while TEOG showed more smashing potential.... no 4th Single after Alejandro with DITD and the Alejandro music video being too dark for the vibe of the Song. The TEOG Music video being too minimalistic. Them sending in You And I and Judas as considerations for Grammy Nominations instead of Born This Way and TEOG and the list goes on and on. There was constant questioning about her old team as well.....

Β 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Gangie

Just imagine:Β 

"The Moon is getting into the shadow! All Monsters around are about to dance...

Β 

Β 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

110 minutes....

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

GAGASEXUAL
8 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

The thing is when you read certain forums from back then you will also see there was a lot of meltdowns and complaining about her old team. The Born This Way Album cover release, Judas getting picked as Single #2 while TEOG showed more smashing potential.... no 4th Single after Alejandro with DITD and the Alejandro music video being too dark for the vibe of the Song. The TEOG Music video being too minimalistic. Them sending in You And I and Judas as considerations for Grammy Nominations instead of Born This Way and TEOG and the list goes on and on. There was constant questioning about her old team as well.....

Β 

I didn't say label, I said team. Haus of Gaga not Interscope.Β 

Starmie25

I bet the lead will be the most commercial sounding song from the album.Β 

I'm just so here for more weird, electronic from Lafy Gaga. I can't wait to see how the moon and Venus all tie together too.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aglaya
51 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I think the biggest issue for us is uncertainity. Every year you know when Christmas will be so you just count down the days to it with anticipation. Here we have nothing, and knowing her she could tease something and not release it for the next few months. I think if she announced the single, even if the release date was weeks from now, at least we'd have a date to look forward to.

I mean... We have a release date for Joker and people still complain about them not releasing a second trailer and more studio pics so I think she just can't winΒ :sweat:Β Some people will find a way to complain even if she told them the exact release date

could mean anything
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Butters Stotch

Some GGD members have been draining my energy lately. Like I want to check what you all are discussing, but whenever I come here it's just a bunch of negative commentsΒ :littlepotter:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

NATAH
54 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

She had the best team in the industry back then

now come on now... objectively false

mother, what must i do?

Linus Gaga

We wish for today tomorrow and soon...

But is it possible to announce something while her whole family us gonna stay in the wedding venue for the few days? Maybe her team can do the announcement for her while she focus on the wedding?

Hit me a message and say hi !

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I didn't say label, I said team. Haus of Gaga not Interscope.Β 

The label might choose the singles (but also not always the case). But everything else with aesthetics, album cover, music videos, Grammy Submissions (what I named) was under control of the Haus.

Nite

90 MinutesΒ :holdmyhand:Β I'm excited for the next photos she'll post, whenever that will be. Feels like we get closer to getting the LG7 vibes every time.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Aglaya
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

She had the best team in the industry back then

Not to be negative but what era are you refering to "back then"? I have been on this site since BTW and I remember every single promo rollout filled with people saying her team was trash, just as people say with this new albumΒ :sweat:Β She was completely overworked back in TF+TFM era, so even if she still had the same exact team behind her back today, she would not be doing the same kind of stuff. She is her own boss, and even if you don't like Bobby, we have to give him credit for being able to rebrand Gaga from a "has-been" to her current icon status from ARTPOP to JoanneΒ :shrug:Β She was completely lost after BTW with that "best team in the industry" you talk about

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 5

GAGASEXUAL
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

Not to be negative but what era are you refering to "back then"? I have been on this site since BTW and I remember every single promo rollout filled with people saying her team was trash, just as people say with this new albumΒ :sweat:Β She was completely overworked back in TF+TFM era, so even if she still had the same exact team behind hert today, she would not be doing the same kind of stuff. She is her own boss, and even if you don't like Bobby, we have to give him credit for being able to rebrand Gaga from a "has-been" to her current icon status from ARTPOP to JoanneΒ :shrug:Β She was completely lost after BTW with that "best team in the industry" you talk about

I see your point. Maybe we're just too hungry for new music.Β 

• Like 2

Ultimecia
2 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

New Gaga leaker (just leaked Sexxx Dreams stems and ILIR acapella/instrumental) is saying this:

Β 

I don't want to believe this, it just sounds too good to be true. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)