๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

New Gaga leaker (just leaked Sexxx Dreams stems and ILIR acapella/instrumental) is saying this:

ย 

ย 

73025c1f6cd3053b9836917225f711dd.gif

ย 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

ModernEcstasy
11 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

So do the fans who expect a full-forced extended album rollout when in reality all the established pop girls are promoting their album only in the weeks around album release.ย :ladyhaha:ย I am already prepared for the constant whining, 2 weeks after LG7 drops, that Gaga should promote like she used to do in the past and already demanding LG8...ย :triggered:

oh it will no doubt happen.ย 
But my belief is that if youโ€™re hoping to drop an album and also a short era in this day, then you need to be releasing music on a regular basis.ย 
Not drop and disappear for years.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33

291 pages til 700โ€ฆ when LG7 is announcedย 

nattuggla
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I fear this will happen the week LG7 is releasedย :wtf:ย I still remember some people asking for LG7 right after the Stupid Love mv releaseย 

That's the thing; the goalpost always changes with every action and there is always only just a short time of satisfactory:

When there was no LG7 teasing people where like 'She is so silent and doesn't share anything with her fans anymore.'

Then she started teasing on Insta and people were like 'The teasing gets tiring. Can she do something more concrete.'

Then she put out a song teaser and people are like 'Where is the announcement? When does she release?'

The next step after the song drops will be 'Why is there no Info about the album?'

And after the album drops 'Why is she not promoting like she was doing in the past? Where is LG8?'

It's a vicious cycle of impatience and constant disappointment and anger. Where is the pleasent anticipation like when we were little looking forward to Christmas in the pre-Christmas time. It's sad somehow....

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Cello

Why is she edging us so longย :traumatica:

she/her ๐Ÿ’— free my mind
  • Thanks 1

nattuggla
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

oh it will no doubt happen.ย 
But my belief is that if youโ€™re hoping to drop an album and also a short era in this day, then you need to be releasing music on a regular basis.ย 
Not drop and disappear for years.ย 

I mean that is the downside of stanning a multi-faceted and multi-talented popstar with other ventures. But it is not a problem only seen with Gaga but also other established popgirls.ย 

Edited by nattuggla

Starmie25

Is Halsey with intetscope? She's dropping music on Tuesdayย 

Aglaya
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

That's the thing; the goalpost always changes with every action and there is always only just a short time of satisfaction:

When there was no LG7 teasing people where like 'She is so silent and doesn't share anything with her fans anymore.'

Then she started teasing on Insta and people were like 'The teasing gets tiring. Can she do something more concrete.'

Then she put out a song teaser and people are like 'Where is the announcement? When does she release?'

The next step after the song drops will be 'Why is there no Info about the album?'

And after the album drops 'Why is she not promoting like she was doing in the past? Where is LG8?'

It's a vicious cycle of impatience and constant disappointment and anger. Where is the pleasent anticipation like when we were little looking forward to Christmas in the pre-Christmas time. It's sad somehow....

I just wish people could enjoy music and also live their own lifes at the same time. I get it, the wait for LG7 has been very long, and last year was probably the most uneventful in Gaga's career but at the end of the day, you live your own lifeย :sweat:ย I'm excited about new music too, but I have my own stuff going on too. Some users on here seem to have a full life dedicated to Gaga, and I gess that's where this frustration comes from. Just enjoy art for what it is, and enjoy other music too!

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

nattuggla
15 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Is Halsey with intetscope? She's dropping music on Tuesdayย 

She is with Columbia. It's weird that she is not releasing on Friday. One could assume that someone 'big' could release on Friday... Gaga? Katy? Someone else?

GAGASEXUAL
19 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

That's the thing; the goalpost always changes with every action and there is always only just a short time of satisfactory:

It's not about her, it's about her team. She had the best team in the industry back then, now who the hell told her it was a good idea to promote migraine pills with the worst timing ever. GP still talks negatively about this. She promoted a concealer more than a whole amazing album, we can't give it to the pandemic. I'm really happy for her that she's focusing on her mental health but this is much more than that, she needs a big change in her team.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PaulaMonster13
22 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I think the biggest issue for us is uncertainity. Every year you know when Christmas will be so you just count down the days to it with anticipation. Here we have nothing, and knowing her she could tease something and not release it for the next few months. I think if she announced the single, even if the release date was weeks from now, at least we'd have a date to look forward to.

• Thanks 3

Reality

I woke up and this thread got 6 new pages, I thought something interesting happened :selena:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • LMAO 5

MDevacelli

If she follows up with another release close to Katy again, I think both of them would benefit from that "rivalry" and exposure.

B2theRich33
15 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

It's not about her, it's about her team. She had the best team in the industry back then, now who the hell told her it was a good idea to promote migraine pills with the worst timing ever. GP still talks negatively about this. She promoted a concealer more than a whole amazing album, we can't give it to the pandemic. I'm really happy for her that she's focusing on her mental health but this is much more than that, she needs a big change in her team.ย 

ahh yes the team that was running in her dry and treating her like a cash cow.ย 

and the whole nurtec thing is simply a stan / online conversation. itโ€™s not a talking point anywhere else amongst gp, and the same goes for HLโ€ฆ the average person doesnโ€™t care.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645
30 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I promise you guys the day you open your eyes to a lot of these decisions being hers and not just โ€œthe teamโ€ you will have so much more clarity. Sheโ€™s said time and time again sheโ€™s got final say at the end of the day & that she just wont be told what to doย 

• Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)