πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

. A festival is that you get to play as gaga with music in the background

Oh wow we lostΒ :enigma:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic

So basically y'all are telling me that the fortnite tweet is the equivalent of a Haus Labs tweet in that it doesn't mean new music or anything we care about?

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

So basically y'all are telling me that the fortnite tweet is the equivalent of a Haus Labs tweet in that it doesn't mean new music or anything we care about?

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

NO HUSH keep the hype going lolΒ 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

adoga

This thing with Fortnite would be such a good promo strategy if she actually announced LG7, or the lead single at least. Reviving Chromatica 4 years after and almost 2 years after the tour is just.. choice.:bye:

I know there's still posibility to announce something about LG7, but idk, it feels like she's doing it just because she has a contract and has to, but i hope i'm wrong.:toofunny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

StoryToy

I see two kind of people here;

One group of peepz who certainly know it means new music this Friday, and one group that know for sure this announcement means absolutely nothing..Β 

Tell The Truth GIF

Edited by StoryToy
  • LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, StoryToy said:

The ones who certaincly know it means new music this Friday, and the ones who know for sure this means absolutely nothing.

Tell The Truth GIF

The latter unfortunatelyΒ 

• Sad 1

Stef
2 minutes ago, adoga said:

This thing with Fortnite would be such a good promo strategy if she actually announced LG7, or the lead single at least. Reviving Chromatica 4 years after and almost 2 years after the tour is just.. choice.:bye:

I know there's still posibility to announce something about LG7, but idk, it feels like she's doing it just because she has a contract and has to, but i hope i'm wrong.:toofunny:

Hence my β€œday late and dollar short” analogyΒ 

Good Morning Reaction GIF by ProBit Global

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€
  • Sad 1

tyler k
2 minutes ago, StoryToy said:

One group of peepz who certainly know it means new music this Friday, and one group that know for sure this announcement means absolutely nothing..Β 

Tell The Truth GIF

I mean, she's been teasing on IG, been seen publicly a few times now, Joker 2 pics teased, now this?

something is certainly comingΒ 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
5 minutes ago, tyler k said:

I mean, she's been teasing on IG, been seen publicly a few times now, Joker 2 pics teased, now this?

something is certainly comingΒ 

I’m not 100% certain it means new music THIS Friday. But I am 98% certain this is a strategy to get gaga back in the public domain before the next era commences in the next couple of weeks.

Β 

also all the negative delulus in here touch grass. I’m a part of the gaming community and she’s already gained 200,000 followers since this announcement and multiple major game outlet are picking up on this, in addition to the fact that twitch itself is a huge streaming platform, and people will likely be streaming on there when it drops.Β 

• Like 3
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’m not 100% certain it means new music THIS Friday. But I am 98% certain this is a strategy to get gaga back in the public domain before the next era commences in the next couple of weeks.

Β 

also all the negative delulus in here touch grass. I’m a part of the gaming community and she’s already gained 200,000 followers since this announcement and multiple major game outlet are picking up on this, in addition to the fact that twitch itself is a huge streaming platform, and people will likely be streaming on there when it drops.Β 

Get her Jade

Jk ilysm @tyler k

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

HermioneT
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

This site just likes to have immediate meltdowns for fun.Β :wtfga:

I exclusively come to this site to read meltdowns for fun:vegas:Β these are the best meltdowns :flutter: it's such a funny and relaxing thing to da after a long day. And at the moment this site does not disappoint!

Anyway, it's definitely going to be interesting next days/weeks.

She / hers
  • Like 1

Ultimecia

That train took a weird turn, not gonna lie. :alsemanche:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 7

thatarizonasky

I absolutely adore Chromatica but I’m low key annoyed that we’re going back there for this…I hope it’s just a quick thing and new content is around the corner 😭 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

tyler k
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

But I am 98% certain this is a strategy to get gaga back in the public domain before the next era commences in the next couple of weeks.

yes this i absolutely agree with :)

to me this just all means she's gearing up for SOMETHING

• Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)