💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

tyler k

CAN YOU ALL JUST BE POSITIVE FOR ONCE OMG???? :selena:

this is huge!!! she most likely just had a contract to fulfill and this may be how she launches into the new era!

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

iAstroLeo

I am sure this will lead into LG7. She could have released this pre-Chromatica Ball or even last year, but this being 4 years late makes no sense for nothing to be released.

• Like 2

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

I don't wanna go delulu but it would make sense for her to release a brand new single and era after thus concert 

Do I move or nah?

Better manifest this delulu to come trululu

EZJQasXWkAE4fJA.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ultimecia

LG7 lead or not, she will garner such fantastic momentum after this.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, tyler k said:

this is huge

Reviving the previous era because she had to fulfil her contract, four years later. How is this huge?:bradley:

Edited by Mr Oak
  • Thanks 4

RAMROD
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

I am sure this will lead into LG7. She could have released this pre-Chromatica Ball or even last year, but this being 4 years late makes no sense for nothing to be released.

She is doing this to release the TCB movie :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

InTheCloset
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also, if anyone is wondering what to expect, here is Ariana’s one from a while back;

It’s, well…. it’s cute!

I posted this in the other thread. Members who play the game told me that a fortnite concert and festival is a different thing. A concert is what is shown in the video. A festival is that you get to play as gaga with music in the background. 
:cryga:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Reviving the previous era because she had to fulfil her contract, four years later. How is this huge?:bradley:

Maybe in terms of her discography and promo. Look at her tweet 148k likes. Have seen other news pages tweeting about her collab and they all have at least 12k likes. 

• Like 1

lilboyblue
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Spent the last few minutes combing through the dramatic meltdowns since the announcement. Luckily we haven’t had THAT much in this thread. I’m just happy to have Gaga content + will reserve judgment until after this week. If no more LG7 teasing/announcement then I will begin to feel the same anger’s feel. As of now? It’s all a little dramatic for me lol if you’re a fan, you’re a fan. 

True! And to be fair, between the Joker stills, performance crumbs, posts, sightings... the confirmation that LG7 is *at the very least* in production, plus Fortnite content... I think I'm fed enough even if new music doesn't come yet.

• Thanks 2

B2theRich33

This is going to lead in the TCB being released in a couple weeks with footage of LG7 being made etc and her dropping the album a week after. expect LG7 3/22... I'm manifesting it.

• Like 1

madmagical6

Just when we are all waiting for LG7 material we get dragged back to Chromatica :icant:

Honestly though zero hype for me. Time to move on, even though this is probably just a contractual obligation let's move on to new stuff! 

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

This is going to lead in the TCB being released in a couple weeks with footage of LG7 being made etc and her dropping the album a week after. expect LG7 3/22... I'm manifesting it.

gif

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Omg send pics I wanna see some meltdowns 

Come to the Discord I have posted some 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)