Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
11 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

I don't wanna go delulu but it would make sense for her to release a brand new single and era after thus concertย 

Do I move or nah?

I think we should move but after learning more about this, itโ€™ll last a couple of months so Iโ€™m a *tad* less convinced sheโ€™ll release or announce something this week, but possibly in the next couple of weeks as people are playing as her and playing the music.ย 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

If we donโ€™t get an IG post studio pic tonight I will seethe. Today has been a lot of defending her for meย :messga:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Ultimecia

Gaga is trending on Twitter by the way, for those saying Fortnite is not popular anymore. :ohwell:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

For what itโ€™s worth this person responded to my tweet ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ they have a shoddy record but def know some stuff, pinsider steals from them.ย 

ย 

IMG-8260.jpg

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I think we should move but after learning more about this, itโ€™ll last a couple of months so Iโ€™m a *tad* less convinced sheโ€™ll release or announce something this week, but possibly in the next couple of weeks as people are playing as her and playing the music.ย 

We should trust the incredibly reliable insiders that called "February" and "Soon!" :holdmyhand:

Stef

I wanna be excited for this but, meh.

This would have been DOPE 2 yrs ago to coincide with Chrome ball or even back when TCB film was still on the cards, but, just like everything from Chromatica era, it all feels a bit โ€œa day late and dollar shortโ€ for me.ย 

Like, I mentally withdrew myself from the Chromatica era the moment I walked out of Tottenham Stadium on July 30th 2022, what felt like a cute way to close out what was essentially the most cursed MPG era in recent memory.

Like, I get this was a contract ย to be fulfilled, but they could have at least made something new out of it. Like the poster is probably the same one theyโ€™ve had in the drafts since March 2020.

ย I let go of Chromatica a long time ago so Iโ€™m happy for those who are excited about this but me? Iโ€™ll be sitting this out, waiting for the next one!ย 

ย 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Saturday Night Live

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

We should trust the incredibly reliable insiders that called "February" and "Soon!" :holdmyhand:

One of those insiders is having a meltdown on ATRL and calling people twinksย :enigma:

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

lilboyblue
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

One of those insiders is having a meltdown on ATRL and calling people twinksย :enigma:

I took a peek and that place is a mess!ย 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

zerojk

Tbh this announcement has just made much more messy the wait for the new single

Edited by zerojk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

I took a peek and that place is a mess!ย 

Spent the last few minutes combing through the dramatic meltdowns since the announcement. Luckily we havenโ€™t had THAT much in this thread. Iโ€™m just happy to have Gaga content + will reserve judgment until after this week. If no more LG7 teasing/announcement then I will begin to feel the same angerโ€™s feel. As of now? Itโ€™s all a little dramatic for me lol if youโ€™re a fan, youโ€™re a fan.ย 

• YAAAS 1

Stef

Also, if anyone is wondering what to expect, here is Arianaโ€™s one from a while back;

ย 

Itโ€™s, wellโ€ฆ. itโ€™s cute!

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

Ultimecia

Such a big promotion is a GREAT SIGN.

But it being Chromatica themed is a TERRIBLE OMEN.

It's hard to stay hyped, but I think the good outweigh the bad signs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I feel the same way. Also that Verizon and the Satan Twitter account replied. I think more is coming. This site just likes to have immediate meltdowns for fun.ย :wtfga:

ย 

1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

The fact that neither the official Fortnite website or Twitter account have shared the news is quite suspicious.

What are they hiding... :triggered:

maybe theyโ€™ll post a teaser? Didnโ€™t Ariana post a teaserย 

SpiritBunny
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Omg send pics I wanna see some meltdownsย 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy

I can see this going the same way as the ย AMAโ€™s when we were all convinced she would perform new material and it was just a performance of โ€œThe Cureโ€

Lower your expectations.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)