Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

It’s joever 

It is… in 2 minutes

• LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Honestly, the delusion to think she would ever surprise drop is funny, but that’s why I love us. It would be cute since I do think she’s monitoring what’s being said if she posted a little tease at midnight but alas. it did not happen.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Reality

Sooo...Blade is still banking on February right? He has 1 week left, I wonder what he's gonna say next week :billie:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Well its over.

Okay thats it for me sistren. I've given into the hype for almost a month but I just cannot anymore. I'll be back when the actual era starts......whenever that is.

Departing the hype train!

Sex And The City Women GIF by HBO

sex and the city ugh GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 3

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Sooo...Blade is still banking on February right? He has 1 week left, I wonder what he's gonna say next week :billie:

I mean, he completely contradicted himself saying February AND also saying Interscope wouldn’t release Selena & Gaga on the same day. I don’t think next Friday is completely off the table tbh but I just think 3/1 makes sense 

Reality
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I mean, he completely contradicted himself saying February AND also saying Interscope wouldn’t release Selena & Gaga on the same day. I don’t think next Friday is completely off the table tbh but I just think 3/1 makes sense 

Well, I guess technically something could still come this Friday. But yeah, I think next Friday is unlikely since Selena is releasing that week. 

For what it's worth, I do think the February info he received was real, but maybe Gaga & her team decided to delay it by a few weeks. He got that info in November, so a lot could've changed since then. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

lilboyblue
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

For what it's worth, I do think the February info he received was real, but maybe Gaga & her team decided to delay it by a few weeks. He got that info in November, so a lot could've changed since then. 

And it's no coincidence Gaga suddenly started posting and became more visible recently. So there is credence to the Feb/Q1 tip.

• Like 5

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Well, I guess technically something could still come this Friday. But yeah, I think next Friday is unlikely since Selena is releasing that week. 

and please…. Whoever is reading this here… please stop harassing blade, even if she delays the release… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25

I also wondering about the track lengths for LG7. Hoping we have some 3-4 minute anthems too, not just 1 minute interludes.

Imagine had "Marry The Night" been released during the streaming saga, probs would've been intro-chorus-outro and that's it (under 2m)

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1

Nickypie101

I’m so so so tire of speculating and guessing as a Gaga Stan of almost 16 years, I’ll be back when SOMETHING is released…. 

• Thanks 2

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

Of corse!

1300180-Corse.jpg:stalkga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

homomo

Is it bad that whenever I think of Lady Gaga, I instantly feel anger and sadness now :messga:

• LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)