Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

we still have potential for announcement tomorrow or surprise drop on Friday!ย 

• Like 1

Reality
Just now, lilboyblue said:

It worked!

ย 

:icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 1

LG7 time now
Just now, Reality said:

:icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant::icant:

The emojis are so disturbing omg

• LMAO 3

LG7 time now
Just now, Rifek said:

IT IS COMINGย 

Letโ€™s hope itโ€™s coming faster than Jesus

• Like 1

Ghost Face
Just now, Rifek said:

IT IS COMINGย 

Me 2.

Shampoo Shredder GIF

It's an honor.
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

EGOT2027

i need to go take my dog on a long walk, but i'm too afraid of missing something.ย 

ย 

imagine explaining to a normal human that you can't risk leaving your computer because a presave link was maybe refreshed

• LMAO 10

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

It worked!

ย 

When Gaga posts it on story and we all JUMP

• LMAO 4

NewUsername
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

ย 

ย 

imagine explaining to a normal human that you can't risk leaving your computer because a presave link was maybe refreshed

:air:ย 

• Like 1

ImMatt
Just now, EGOT2027 said:

i need to go take my dog on a long walk, but i'm too afraid of missing something.ย 

ย 

Explain to your dog what's going on. They'll get so excited about the potential lead single of LG7 that they'll start running around the house so hard you won't need to take them for a walk. Sorted.ย 

• YAAAS 1

Ghost Face
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

When Gaga posts it on story and we all JUMP

The fact she have not post it in her stories.. and have not post any adds for a while is really a sign. She normally kill us with adds. She's just to quiet.

Train Hype GIF

It's an honor.
  • LMAO 1

Modern Ecstasy2

This having 14 pages already is sending meย :messga:ย the thirst is so real

โ€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkโ€
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)