Actually she posted A LOT from the studio for Chromatica, and so did bloodpop

I mean...

i love the way she says "you fuc*kkkkk" here 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 5

Boris2
6 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

My assumption is:

if she releases tomorrow it would block Ariana + Mariah making history with a possible #1, 

it would get in the way of dua lipa’s single as well. 

Also if she wants till the following Friday, Selena Gomez is dropping and she’s with interscope, so March 1st? Ugh we shall see 🥹

Arianators will fight for blood along with the Butterflies 😓

palma
6 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

My assumption is:

if she releases tomorrow it would block Ariana + Mariah making history with a possible #1, 

Also if she wants till the following Friday, Selena Gomez is dropping and she’s with interscope, so March 1st? Ugh we shall see 🥹

I love Ariana and Mariah to death and am also a casual fan of Dua, but none of them are debuting at #1. In Dua's case, perhaps not even top 10. 

But (I'm deluding myself into believing that) she's either surprise-dropping tonight or eyeing a March release. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

buzzkill

i just remembered when gaga postponed the chromatica and went months without telling the new date gosh that were some dark times - literally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
4 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

i just remembered when gaga postponed the chromatica and went months without telling the new date gosh that were some dark times - literally.

dont remind us :selena:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Chromamama
6 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Nah I literally remember that live Enigma performance she done in January and I was watching the live stream (this was after Stupid Love leaked) and fans kept screaming "PLAY STUPID LOVE" ... "SHUT UP AND SING STUPID LOVE"

:selena:

• LMAO 6

Chromamama
Just now, Chromamama said:

Nah I literally remember that live Enigma performance she done in January and I was watching the live stream (this was after Stupid Love leaked) and fans kept screaming "PLAY STUPID LOVE" ... "SHUT UP AND SING STUPID LOVE"

:selena:

Omg and when it got leaked and was being played at different Kim Petras concerts and clubs :rip:

Noah
20 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

Actually she posted A LOT from the studio for Chromatica, and so did bloodpop

I mean...

OP meant that the Producers of Chromatica posted more than Gaga did. Whereas now, she is the one posting a lot vs. the Producers! but yes, Blood posted a bunch during that time. Somehow the "wait" didn't feel too bad back then. Now we're starving! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

madmagical6

Not very hopeful for an announcement and drop tomorrow. Has anyone worked out if these photos are new or old?

• Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
Just now, madmagical6 said:

Not very hopeful for an announcement and drop tomorrow. Has anyone worked out if these photos are new or old?

I love the little detectives saying she looks skinnier in these photos, like we’re really going off the look of her face lol

• LMAO 1

darkgaga
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I love the little detectives saying she looks skinnier in these photos, like we’re really going off the look of her face lol

Well I noticed this as well. Maybe it is the angles/lighting but at the Superbowl her face looked a bit less skinny

zerojk
33 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

My assumption is:

In every pre era its always that she can't release X day because X or Y are releasing the same day... i mean if she has to wait for a non booked Friday we would have to wait forever

if anything, its them who should avoid colliding with Gaga :ally:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Well I noticed this as well. Maybe it is the angles/lighting but at the Superbowl her face looked a bit less skinny

yes at the super bowl it totally looked like she had fresh fillers, which she def doesn't have in these photos. and like others have said, the grass looks so dried out, when so cal has been hit with flooding

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, DiscoBro said:

Is it possible that Gaga gave us the actual #lg7 lead single release date at the Super Bowl???

The outfit number 16 and the Insta post 2???? 16/2🖤👹

Not only this, but the 10 black hearts 🖤 she posted on the TikTok comment was 10 days ago tomorrow :excited2:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic

All I know is if she doesn't drop in February, Blade is going to have hell come down on him, and I'm ready 

new york pumkin GIF

Tiffany Pollard Eating GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)