๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

thatarizonasky

What if this Friday is a Yes, and? duet remix? Her tik tok last week and Ariโ€™s story a few hours ago ๐Ÿค”ย 

Jose Alberto

Manifesting an announcement this week...ย :pray:

- Tuesday: she usually announces on Tuesdays and it's already mid-February.

- Wednesday: it's Valentine's Day and I think black hearts may be related to this date.

- Friday: ROM was announced on Friday and revealed the following Friday

:flop:

• Like 2

Reality
16 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

- Wednesday: it's Valentine's Day and I think black hearts may be related to this date.

Wait, why does this kinda make sense :bradley:

I moved a centimeter :giveup:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

Manifesting an announcement this week...ย :pray:

- Tuesday: she usually announces on Tuesdays and it's already mid-February.

- Friday: ROM was announced on Friday and revealed the following Friday

:flop:

maybe on wednesday weโ€™ll get a teaser or another look at FADโ€ฆ with them using the lead as their promoโ€ฆ and LG7 really is FAD soundtrackย 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

where did i miss the two movies in 2025 speculation??

ย 

also, do you have any hope for music news this month?? if even youโ€™ve lost hopeโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

Iโ€™d like to know this too @Stefย ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

My goodness this thread went from fun to downright depressing with all yโ€™all naysayers. A few points Iโ€™d like to make:

ย 

1.) I donโ€™t think blade was wrong, I think February was at one point planned and itโ€™s no coincidence that whilst she/her team was seeing us meltdown because of HIS tease, she started to interact, Introduce the ๐Ÿ‘น emoji, the studio posts, etc. All he really said was the album will be out before Joker and I 100% expect that to happen.ย 
ย 

2.) All of these meltdowns about other artists releasing or rumored to release - letโ€™s review some numbers:

Gaga

Chromatica first week sales: 274K

positions first week sales: 174K (I expect a similar number, maybe slightly more)

renaissance: 332K (and I expect this album to just below or just around 300K)

future nostalgia: 66K (I expect around 120K this time around or lower)ย 

Smile first week sales: 50K (I expect similar or slightly above if the lead is strong which is rumored to be announced soon)ย 

Thereโ€™s also Selena which no shade I donโ€™t see that mattering at all ย 

almost all of these are coming between March-May

the only threat is going to be Taylor as she likely will be on top for at least a month. But she isnโ€™t known to do hardcore promo and sheโ€™s on tour for another several months still.

gaga releasing a song in March and full album in June is perfectly fine. The heavy hitters are already done and will likely drop and go as we live in a different music sphere.ย 

ย 

3.) in addition, the album will have another spike of interest when joker comes out and she may even cross-promote a song from LG7 and the joker soundtrack with a joker themed video which will give the album more longevity.

4.) ย in conclusion anyone saying she should wait another YEAR when something is very clearly in the works and/or nearing completion is delulu. Letโ€™s just enjoy the rideย Racing Sunglasses GIF by Burger Records

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Reality
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

My goodness this thread went from fun to downright depressing with all yโ€™all naysayers. A few points Iโ€™d like to make:

ย 

1.) I donโ€™t think blade was wrong, I think February was at one point planned and itโ€™s no coincidence that whilst she/her team was seeing us meltdown because of HIS tease, she started to interact, Introduce the ๐Ÿ‘น emoji, the studio posts, etc. All he really said was the album will be out before Joker and I 100% expect that to happen.ย 
ย 

2.) All of these meltdowns about other artists releasing or rumored to release - letโ€™s review some numbers:

Gaga

Chromatica first week sales: 274K

positions first week sales: 174K (I expect a similar number, maybe slightly more)

renaissance: 332K (and I expect this album to just below or just around 300K)

future nostalgia: 66K (I expect around 120K this time around or lower)ย 

Smile first week sales: 50K (I expect similar or slightly above if the lead is strong which is rumored to be announced soon)ย 

Thereโ€™s also Selena which no shade I donโ€™t see that mattering at all ย 

almost all of these are coming between March-May

the only threat is going to be Taylor as she likely will be on top for at least a month. But she isnโ€™t known to do hardcore promo and sheโ€™s on tour for another several months still.

gaga releasing in June is perfectly fine. The heavy hitters are already done and will likely drop and go as we live in a different music sphere.ย 

ย 

3.) in addition, the album will have another spike of interest when joker comes out and she may even cross-promote a song from LG7 and the joker soundtrack with a joker themed video.

4.) ย in conclusion anyone saying she should wait another YEAR when something is very clearly in the works and/or nearing completion is delulu. Letโ€™s just enjoy the rideย Racing Sunglasses GIF by Burger Records

I think any "naysaying" is coming from the idea that we probably won't get anything this month. I think at this point, most people expect her to release something before Joker, and that makes sense considering she's already teasing the album now. I don't think she'd do that and have us wait 8+ months.ย 

To touch on your points individually:

1.) I 100% believe that something was planned for this month. I don't think Blade would lie about that. The issue now is whether or not we still think it'll happen this month. I'mย veryย cautiously optimistic at this point.

2.) I said this before, but I think it's more so about the logistics. Labels want to carve out space for their artists. I made the analogy to movies; there's a reason why you don't have like 2-3ย hugeย movies premiering in the same week. Gaga is a force of her own, sure, but if you already have Beyonce and Taylor releasing in the next two months, why not wait until the summer then when things seem a bit more free?

3.) I think that's possible, though Joker is focused more on jazz, so unless LG7 has a lot of jazz/classical influence, I don't see much cross-promotion. I think they'll ride the momentum of LG7 into Jokerโ€”which is why I think the album's coming later rather than sooner. If the album comes out in the summer, it'll get her name out there just before Joker.

4.) I think that's the vast minority of people. I have like 99.9% confidence she'll release before Joker. It's really just a matter of when, which is why people are having meltdowns :sweat:ย Of course, we'd like it to come asapย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think any "naysaying" is coming from the idea that we probably won't get anything this month. I think at this point, most people expect her to release something before Joker, and that makes sense considering she's already teasing the album now. I don't think she'd do that and have us wait 8+ months.ย 

To touch on your points individually:

1.) I 100% believe that something was planned for this month. I don't think Blade would lie about that. The issue now is whether or not we still think it'll happen this month. I'mย veryย cautiously optimistic at this point.

2.) I said this before, but I think it's more so about the logistics. Labels want to carve out space for their artists. I made the analogy to movies; there's a reason why you don't have like 2-3ย hugeย movies premiering in the same week. Gaga is a force of her own, sure, but if you already have Beyonce and Taylor releasing in the next two months, why not wait until the summer then when things seem a bit more free?

3.) I think that's possible, though Joker is focused more on jazz, so unless LG7 has a lot of jazz/classical influence, I don't see much cross-promotion. I think they'll ride the momentum of LG7 into Jokerโ€”which is why I think the album's coming later rather than sooner. If the album comes out in the summer, it'll get her name out there just before Joker.

4.) I think that's the vast minority of people. I have like 99.9% confidence she'll release before Joker. It's really just a matter of when, which is why people are having meltdowns :sweat:ย Of course, we'd like it to come asapย 

Totally get this! I guess my post was me having PTSD of when it was popular for little managers to act like they know it all lol some twitter monsters in particular have been so pessimistic for this era for some reason. I too agree I donโ€™t see an actual song coming this month but I to expect another heavy handed tease. Despite it being Gaga, sheโ€™s never been so blunt as to caption something โ€œtik tokโ€ if something wasnโ€™t imminent.ย 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Like 1

Reality
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Totally get this! I guess my post was me having PTSD of when it was popular for little managers to act like they know it all lol some twitter monsters in particular have been so pessimistic for this area for some reason. I too agree I donโ€™t see an actual song coming this month but I to expect another heavy handed tease. Despite it being Gaga, sheโ€™s never been so blunt as to caption something โ€œtik tokโ€ if something wasnโ€™t imminent.ย 

Yeah the "tik tok tik tok" caption is what got me :giveup:ย I know she's used that exact same phrasing before, but at this point she's gotta know that her fanbase is rabid AF and will use that as an indication that something is coming very soon :sweat:. I expect more teasing, though anyone's guess about when that's coming is as good as mine.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, Reality said:

Yeah the "tik tok tik tok" caption is what got me :giveup:ย I know she's used that exact same phrasing before, but at this point she's gotta know that her fanbase is rabid AF and will use that as an indication that something is coming very soon :sweat:. I expect more teasing, though anyone's guess about when that's coming is as good as mine.ย 

Agreed!! Iโ€™m just excited weโ€™re here. I may have clown make up but I truly donโ€™t think sheโ€™d tease that hard knowing nothing was coming for several months. Not to mention thereโ€™s rumors sheโ€™ll be filming her next movie Q1 2025 so despite her label maybe not liking sheโ€™ll be releasing during a jam packed year, itโ€™s kind of out of their control.ย 

• Like 1

AntonTurnItUp

I don't think a 13K followers account would lie ๐Ÿ‘€

Should we move?

ย 

tyler k
21 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I don't think a 13K followers account would lie ๐Ÿ‘€

Should we move?

ย 

nothing this insider has posted has ever come true

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Rat Boy

Does anyone have that edit of Thomas the Tank Engine with the monster emoji on his face? ๐Ÿ–ค

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!โ€ - River
  • LMAO 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)