💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

1 minute till we dance in the shadow of the night while we see a notorious being who wants to tap on my vein and do an abracadabra spell!!!!!!!!

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Sherry

Let’s all boycott Haus Labs as a form of protest and force her into releasing LG7 :ororomunroe:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

RetroPhysico
2 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Let’s all boycott Haus Labs as a form of protest and force her into releasing LG7 :ororomunroe:

I don’t think anyone’s still buying Haus Labs let’s bfr 🫣

Edit: Not hating on HL. I love the concealer sm. Just baffled that they’re not even pushing it so much now.

Edited by RetroPhysico
  • LMAO 2

Hydrangea

Why do we always have countdowns for specific times. Idk maybe Timing isn’t the strong suit of the lady who says soon and means 7+ months :shrug:

I’m a bad friend

NATAH
9 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

I don’t think anyone’s still buying Haus Labs let’s bfr 🫣

Edit: Not hating on HL. I love the concealer sm. Just baffled that they’re not even pushing it so much now.

because it's selling well lol

if they were pushing it hard and doing big sales all the time, that would indicate poor sales

mother, what must i do?

atemybrain
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

because it's selling well lol

if they were pushing it hard and doing big sales all the time, that would indicate poor sales

Yeah. HL is doing amazing sales-wise.  My sister (who isn’t a Gaga fan at all really) LOVES the foundation and bronzer and uses them religiously. 

Edited by atemybrain
  • Like 1

Nite

HL always seemed pretty on time with regular social media posts. Like it often popped up when we were counting for Gaga to move. Maybe she's in a different rhythm in Europe if it was something she was going to do herself :lolly:

This is kind of cute, Gaga in 3rd place for the Bond theme on betting sites :huntyga:

https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/08/06/who-is-the-favourite-to-sing-the-new-james-bond-theme-tune

madmagical6

Maybe Gaga is mastering the lead single as well speak so she can add it to the Hauslabs advertisement. Or she's adding the "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" to the end of it. 

:selena:

Edited by madmagical6
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPKISS

OMG GUYS SHE ANNOUNCED 

NEW SINGLE DANCE IN THE SHADOW OF THE CHRISTMAS TREE OF THE NEW ALBUM A VERY LG7 HOLIDAY OUT 1/12 

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 2