Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, franminervini said:

"Someone" wow that hurts... :franminervini:

Henny don't take it personal. When a Little Detective is in search for the truth, all we see is validation for our delusion :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Arcanum
7 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

The musician? 

But isn't it Kikki Ki tho? :cheeky:

Edited by Arcanum
I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 1

palma
7 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Hahaha basically Telephone is where one person whispers something in your ear only once and you tell the next person what you heard, and it goes around to everyone and by the end the last person says what they heard and it's completely different from the original statement 

oh I know that :rip:

monketsharona

Might be wrong but generally Vogue cover for the next month is unveiled early in the month. So maybe on Wednesday the Vogue cover for September ? If so it's 100% Joker related

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

Nite

So the Wednesday gif means we're getting an announcement Wednesday? :lolly:

Anyway 7hrs 9 minutes until HL visuals I guess 

Gorehound
8 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Hahaha basically Telephone is where one person whispers something in your ear only once and you tell the next person what you heard, and it goes around to everyone and by the end the last person says what they heard and it's completely different from the original statement 

Oh in the UK we called that Chinese Whispers haha

I'm fine, Ta
  • Shook 1

Bloody Matt

So what is the secret tea everyone is talking about in here? :vegas: I’m a nosy bitch I need to know! 

Gorehound
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

So what is the secret tea everyone is talking about in here? :vegas: I’m a nosy bitch I need to know! 

Don't think we know anything mate.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Sad 1

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

It's a secret :cheeky:

Spoiler

I don't know either :koons:

• LMAO 2

Gangie
28 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Might be wrong but generally Vogue cover for the next month is unveiled early in the month. So maybe on Wednesday the Vogue cover for September ? If so it's 100% Joker related

It could be related to both, but to be honest... I lost all hope for 2024 release. It's not gonna happen 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

I mean, if she’s really planning on releasing it in 2025 she could at least say so….. She knows we’re waiting. 

But maybe she doesn’t because it is indeed coming soon :cheeky::flop:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

Gangie
24 minutes ago, RBL said:

I mean, if she’s really planning on releasing it in 2025 she could at least say so….. She knows we’re waiting. 

But maybe she doesn’t because it is indeed coming soon :cheeky::flop:

Yeah, it would be fair for the fans who wait mostly for new music. I support her acting career but I'm not that much anticipating Joker 2 and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It would be great to have new music around the movie but if it's not happening the world won't collapse, but at least it would be great to know because she brought us to the train with the teasers of LG7 so we just deserve to know. 

I'm happy for Gaga and I will always support her career directions no matter what, and I'm happy for the fans being excited for the new movie ❤️

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1