Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Another thing: based on Miss Sherry's post, they were going for two months apart from the lead and the album. So if it's still true and if we exclude December (who release an album in December? only Michael Bublè) we have lead in August and album in October or lead in September and album in November (and I think this is more probably).

• YAAAS 1

LastNight

I both love rumours and hate them. They end up being the basis for fan narratives around certain albums for years after the release, despite never being proven or taken out of context.

And if the teaser was included in the tour film (released at the end of May) because of an imminent June single and August album release, that would mean she then had to realise the album “wasn’t cohesive” in like early June, which seems awfully late in the game to come to that conclusion. It doesn’t really make sense.

Either the album really was pushed back but that decision was made much earlier and they decided to keep the teaser in anyway, or music was never intended to come in June / August and the teaser was included in spite of that.

All LG7 talk from her points to some kind of spooky-horror-witchy-magic theme; which makes me think it’s October and it probably has been all along. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Starmie25
55 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Hopefully not In the same way as ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE were tweaked! :bradley:

I might be the only who likes the album version from all 3 :vegas:

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

Either a decision to push the album back happened much earlier and they decided to keep the teaser in anyway

The LA Premier of GCB didn’t have the snippet. They intentionally chose to premiere a different cut of the concert film to an audience without the snippet. And then officially released the film with the snippet at the end.

So proving your point, it wouldn’t make sense. They could’ve easily just kept the version without the new song snippet as the official release. 

Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Another thing: based on Miss Sherry's post, they were going for two months apart from the lead and the album. So if it's still true and if we exclude December (who release an album in December? only Michael Bublè) we have lead in August and album in October or lead in September and album in November (and I think this is more probably).

I really think LG7 will more or less coincide with Joker for maximized exposure :partysick:

From a business POV it makes sense I think. People move on so quickly nowadays. It'd be good for Gaga to drop the album while she's having a new peak in the public zeitgeist. By Thanksgiving people will be spamming the same 20 xmas songs non-stop so I wouldn't go for a November release :partysick: 

• Like 6

PaulaMonster13

Thanks for the info!! :party:

The tour part sounds a bit rushed but guess it'd have been possible if the album was indeed released in August. Althought knowing how high the demand is for concerts nowadays i feel like they'd have to work lots of months in advance on those tour dates so idrk how they might have rescheduled that or whatev (hence some artists announcing the tickets sale a year before the actual date).

Ultimecia

I'm all fueled up for another week of delusion!

This upcoming week is the week! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 5

9 minutes ago, Levine said:

Maybe the tour in mid december are new vegas dates

awkward-lip-bite-andy-samberg-azboc0k1kh

That's the month Enigma started in 2018 during ASIB rollout

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, Gangie said:

That's the month Enigma started in 2018 during ASIB rollout

THE TRAUMA :air:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

33 minutes ago, Levine said:

Lack of cohesion for an album she's been working on for more than a year? A TRAGEDY. A NIGHTMARE. lmao

"Delayed a bit" and it's already passed two whole months.

I'm no discrediting the user, but HER. Her problem is that she overthinks all the time. Just don't touch the album anymore and release it. 

What's wrong with an artist wanting to make sure she/he's happy with her/his art? Especially with the art she/he presents to the audience.

I mean, of course, she shouldn't have then announced LG7 in the CBT movie, but anyway, changes happen, and it's important that she's confident in the project she's working on. It is better for her to take time to ensure that the project is of high quality, than to release the project without being sure about it and that the project is not of high quality.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

robotvoiceinalice

Off topic but watching the swimming from the Olympics and The Edge of Glory is blasting through the La Defensé arena during the victory lap:tony:

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Gorehound

Well I'm still pretty convinced it's coming in October. And we're only at the very beginning of August so we still have time peeps dw:woohoo:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1