đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the songs she played were the ones that are being completely revamped and we end up hating them.

Then we start campaigning for the “Sun roof” versions. 
(Like HL Babylon)

that's exactly what will happen :lmao:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2

Cello
5 hours ago, Glomer said:

I just had this dream in which Gaga was collaborating with Florence again... It would fit so well with the darkness/magic themes she seems to be pointing at :diane:

They’d sound so good together on a song like Spectrum by F&TM

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • YAAAS 1

9 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the songs she played were the ones that are being completely revamped and we end up hating them.

Then we start campaigning for the “Sun roof” versions. 
(Like HL Babylon)

Girl Chile…. They said the songs were tweaked, not reworked I specifically asked them this because I got worried as well :cheeky:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

OMonster

Not to attack or discredit the poster (they're the sender, not the messenger) but I do not believe this tea.

1. A December tour wouldn't have been realistic with Joker promo. 

2. 'Lack of cohesion' isn't a small issue that can be fixed easily - it would've been identified a long time ago and would've derailed the schedule completely, not from August to October (for example). 

3. If the album was really lacking cohesion to such an extent, I do not believe Gaga would have the inclination or confidence to play us two snippets just a week or so ago. She is careful about what she shares nowadays; she wouldn't be sharing work from a project that Interscope/Polydor have just asked her to re-work. 

3. The information shared is just too specific and detailed. To know as much as they do, they wouldn't be communicating with fans in this way; they'd be very close to LG7 and, presumably, very well-paid. The idea that someone in that position would be sharing  such insights is ludicrous. 

4. I find it hard to believe that a genuine insider would describe any song like a "darker G.U.Y with pulsating synths" (that's straight from GGD/Twitter) and claim not to know the name of GUY (describing it as: "the single from ARTPOP with a big video that tanked"). We're expecting someone this 'in-the-know' to not be able to name GUY? Again, it's ludicrous. 

I think we can discount this altogether - not that it's really bringing anything to the table to discount. We all know an album isn't releasing in August now and that's all this tea 'confirms'. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Girl Chile…. They said the songs were tweaked, not reworked I specifically asked them this because I got worried as well :cheeky:

Hopefully not In the same way as ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE were tweaked! :bradley:

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Could be possible. They did sound pretty confident about the tour plans. And as happy and excited Gaga seems to be these days, I don’t think she will miss out an opportunity to tour an album which judging by the snippets, will scalp her fans :franminervini:

I feel like she will do new tour same big production as for BTWB :party:

7 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Not to attack or discredit the poster (they're the sender, not the messenger) but I do not believe this tea.

1. A December tour wouldn't have been realistic with Joker promo. 

2. 'Lack of cohesion' isn't a small issue that can be fixed easily - it would've been identified a long time ago and would've derailed the schedule completely, not from August to October (for example). 

3. If the album was really lacking cohesion to such an extent, I do not believe Gaga would have the inclination or confidence to play us two snippets just a week or so ago. She is careful about what she shares nowadays; she wouldn't be sharing work from a project that Interscope/Polydor have just asked her to re-work. 

3. The information shared is just too specific and detailed. To know as much as they do, they wouldn't be communicating with fans in this way; they'd be very close to LG7 and, presumably, very well-paid. The idea that someone in that position would be sharing  such insights is ludicrous. 

4. I find it hard to believe that a genuine insider would describe any song like a "darker G.U.Y with pulsating synths" (that's straight from GGD/Twitter) and claim not to know the name of GUY (describing it as: "the single from ARTPOP with a big video that tanked"). We're expecting someone this 'in-the-know' to not be able to name GUY? Again, it's ludicrous. 

I think we can discount this altogether - not that it's really bringing anything to the table to discount. We all know an album isn't releasing in August now and that's all this tea 'confirms'. 

About the cohesion thing, she didn’t just start on it. She started working on them a while back when the first deadlines were past. If we put a time frame, according to my opinion, it’s been months since then and she did share a studio pic as well when we started trending Gaga is missing thing and that pic turned out to be recent if I’m not wrong because of the outfit. 

Secondly, the snippets could be final version for all we know we haven’t heard anything yet except the snippets.

What makes the guy believable for me is they rarely talk to me and like I said the two times he told me something he was correct so I believed him and what he told me makes sense because everything was already pointing to that.

Before sharing my post I already confirmed it that the info is a bit worrying considering he didn’t tell me any future plans because that could’ve cost him his job. That’s the thing, I kept insisting so he told me that much but he didn’t continue anymore so that nothing could leak if even there is a plan to begin with. 

The GUY thing is, he’s always described songs to me that way e.g, Run The World thing. And everyone and their mothers know GUY tanked lol.

The idea was to have a tour by end of the year in December but the album isn’t even out yet so how can we expect that to happen it was planned initially. Even TCBT was supposed to happen close to the album release for all we know, anything can or cannot happen.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 7

22 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Hopefully not In the same way as ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE were tweaked! :bradley:

I know that was Interscope/Troy and not Gaga herself. A lot of people were scared :jase:

Juanlittlem

I mean, considering she teased a return in late may and its been +2 months and we've heard crickets I believe the delay. Its not like its a surprise that things come late when its Gaga.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3

Lack of cohesion for an album she's been working on for more than a year? A TRAGEDY. A NIGHTMARE. lmao

"Delayed a bit" and it's already passed two whole months.

I'm no discrediting the user, but HER. Her problem is that she overthinks all the time. Just don't touch the album anymore and release it. 

7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, considering she teased a return in late may and its been +2 months and we've heard crickets I believe the delay. Its not like its a surprise that things come late when its Gaga.

The tea served today also corresponds with what was said on the latest episode of Haus of Delusion so I'm ready to boy, come on put your favorite clown make-up on (no one can tell you nothin')/come on and walk this way to LG7 :bon:

• YAAAS 2

what gives more credibility to this information is the fact Gaga said it needs to be just right. Also what discredits this a little bit is the whole "magic potions take time" which leads to a september/october release possibility. Idk, if the info is true, then my expectation of early august up to the 19th is thrown out, and now I am expecting a September release for the single to coincide with halloween month coming up. Other wise 2025. Idk how we are going to be promoting a pop album while also doing promo for joker, she didn't even promote ASIB soundtrack too heavily until well after the movie released months later in 2019. 

Edited by Leoj305
  • Like 2