Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Thank you for answering 😭

I hope your source spills more tea in the coming weeks. LMs are getting feral as the days pass. :saladga:

They rarely respond. I have to send like 20 messages to get a response which is “busy, brb” :saladga: I have been contacting them since June only now have they answered. They did say they will contact me again soon but I am literally traumatised by the word “soon”. :traumatica:

6 minutes ago, highwithenemy said:

Honestly, every time Polydor's leaked info, it's ended up being real, so I'm not getting too hyped, but it's giving me hope and that's cool:vegas:

Hope is dangerous thing for little monsters but we have it :traumatica:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 3
  • Love 6

Just now, Sherry said:

They rarely respond. I have to send like 20 messages to get a response which is “busy, brb” :saladga: I have been contacting them since June only now have they answered. They did say they will contact me again soon but I am literally traumatised by the word “soon”. :traumatica:

Hope is dangerous thing for little monsters but we have it :traumatica:

Please do update us as soon as you hear something else :pray:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Do you guys actually think that Frankenstiened has been reworked for LG7? :bradley:

The only other song that ever got re-worked and actually put out that we know of is earthquake into FOHL. Mind you earthquake leaked so she might with Frankenstein.

plane jane
3 minutes ago, Sherry said:

They did say they will contact me again soon but I am literally traumatised by the word “soon”. :traumatica:

help :air:

• LMAO 1

3 minutes ago, palma said:

Please do update us as soon as you hear something else :pray:

I will :kara:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean with the CBT teaser for a june lead and August album makes sense.

At this point I don't mind waiting until fall for the album but can we just get an official announcement and pre-order or just a release month

I think the album/pre-order will be announced with the lead. By the end of August I hope :pray:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

In December she will campaign for the Oscar's nominations though she wouldn't miss this opportunity so it's not really matching with the tour claim

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

Hydrangea
6 hours ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I’m sure when the full song will come out with lyrics we’ll be here laughing our asses off saying how we believed the song said “I’ve become a notorious being”, “I’ve become a zombie”, “I’ve become who you wanted me to be”…

Happy Lady Gaga GIF by BuzzFeed

It’s giving “I’m out in the downpour I’d rather be dry” realness. I remember when she tweeted out the lyrics like shut up gays you’re wrong :brat:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, palma said:

I think the album/pre-order will be announced with the lead. By the end of August I hope :pray:

I'd want it more mid August but yeah that does make sense. Feels like there's movement going on and something is going to come which is reassuring. I'm just hoping it's...."soon" :cheeky:

• YAAAS 2

2 minutes ago, River said:

In December she will campaign for the Oscar's nominations though she wouldn't miss this opportunity so it's not really matching with the tour claim

I agree. But maybe that could also be one of the reasons to push back the plans right? They did say no schedule is submitted. So let’s all light our alejandro candles and pray :madge:

Just now, Sherry said:

I agree. But maybe that could also be one of the reasons to push back the plans right? They did say no schedule is submitted. So let’s all light our alejandro candles and pray :madge:

unless it's just the dates and tickets sale? because the tour obviously is gonna start in 2025 and not in 4 months (if there will be a tour.. if..)

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

3 minutes ago, River said:

unless it's just the dates and tickets sale? because the tour obviously is gonna start in 2025 and not in 4 months (if there will be a tour.. if..)

Could be possible. They did sound pretty confident about the tour plans. And as happy and excited Gaga seems to be these days, I don’t think she will miss out an opportunity to tour an album which judging by the snippets, will scalp her fans :franminervini:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

11 minutes ago, River said:

IDK there were previous rumors about her booking venues in LatAm for the end of the year :oprah: But yeah I'd expect her to campaign hard as well.

• Like 2

ModernEcstasy

Wouldn’t be surprised if the songs she played were the ones that are being completely revamped and we end up hating them.

Then we start campaigning for the “Sun roof” versions. 
(Like HL Babylon)

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 19

14 minutes ago, Sherry said:

which judging by the snippets, will scalp her fans :franminervini:

Season 8 Queen GIF by Paramount+

I can’t wait for it. :franminervini:

Edited by Roronoa
  • YAAAS 1