Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
20 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Okay guys I don’t troll people and have never done that before and don’t plan on doing it. I have some info but will only share if you guys promise to not attack me. The info isn’t the best but can be used to possibly predict the album release date. 

Keep us entertained! :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

I'm looting if it's only 14 tracks omg

I know I’m worried as well. Imagine waiting 4 years for 14 tracks :traumatica:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Oh my god. Thank you for the tea. 😭

It being pushed back makes sense because it felt like the release was imminent in May/June.

Just curious, what were the info that they were right about in 2016/2020?

They said Beyonce will release an album in Q2 of 2016 and that it was going to be a visual album. They described hearing Formation and said it sounded like a calmer version of Run the World.

And in 2020 said that Sour Candy will be a promo single despite the hype. They also told me that there were plans to film and release a Free Woman MV and make it the third single with a partnership but couldn’t execute it due to lock down however a set was in production after Rain On Me MV shoot and a mood board and concept exsited. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 6

3 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

So, are we still hoping for a 2024 release or is that out of the question? 😩

I’m guessing it will be 2024 because they said they pushed it back a bit. They didn’t say it was pushed back a lot :selena:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

RetroPhysico
2 minutes ago, Sherry said:

I’m guessing it will be 2024 because they said they pushed it back a bit. They didn’t say it was pushed back a lot :selena:

Thank you for answering 😭

I hope your source spills more tea in the coming weeks. LMs are getting feral as the days pass. :saladga:

highwithenemy

Honestly, every time Polydor's leaked info, it's ended up being real, so I'm not getting too hyped, but it's giving me hope and that's cool:vegas:

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • Like 2

LG7 time now

If the tea is real, I hope the “lack of cohesion” she feels isn’t gonna make her make transitions between every song cause whenever you start playing a Chromatica song, it sounds like an assault. A song needs a clean start/clean end imo. Some exceptions are allowed by the god of good taste, but not an entire record

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

from what I know mastering takes like 2 weeks. I think in a month they could be ready to set up the preorders if everything goes right. Gaga always released her lead while her album is being mastered so I think the lead might be just around the corner :giveup:

• YAAAS 12

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, highwithenemy said:

Honestly, every time Polydor's leaked info, it's ended up being real, so I'm not getting too hyped, but it's giving me hope and that's cool:vegas:

Hope of what? Of the album being delayed again? :deadbanana:

• LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1

1 minute ago, LG7 time now said:

If the tea is real, I hope the “lack of cohesion” she feels isn’t gonna make her make transitions between every song cause whenever you start playing a Chromatica song, it sounds like an assault. A song needs a clean start/clean end imo. Some exceptions are allowed by the god of good taste, but not an entire record

For all we know she could also be doing a COADF kind of cohesion :partysick:

If she manages to pull something like that I think we're so in for her best album ever :giveup:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1