💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, River said:

but didn't rina take frankincensed at the end?

No the same song, no one from Gaga's song is credited on Rina's. And Rina basically confirmed she wrote that song and it's one of her most personnal

Edited by monketsharona

Ultimecia

That featured post being from May 26th. :traumatica:

It has felt like we're "almost there" for months, this is HELL. :messga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

That featured post being from May 26th. :traumatica:

It has felt like we're "almost there" for months, this is HELL. :messga:

I think her comment was mainly about her wrapping the album soon, which she did recently, I mean Andrew Watt has finally switched to Ozzy Osbourne album.

BUT she could keep that finalized album for 6 additional months in her vault :huntyga:

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

I can't believe it's August already and we've been saying "This week" since February. How on earth have we waited so long? :sharon: I know it's gonna be worth the wait and I kinda enjoy all of this pre-era stuff, but girl I am a bit tired.

It's going to be February 2025 :cheeky:

Ultimecia
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think her comment was mainly about her wrapping the album soon, which she did recently, I mean Andrew Watt has finally switched to Ozzy Osbourne album.

BUT she could keep that finalized album for 6 additional months in her vault :huntyga:

Honestly, I have faith in Gaga's words! I believe she confirmed a 2024 release right there and then.

I also have faith in her work. When I grow impatient I just have to remind myself that this time is different, that she's in an healthier and more creative mindset that she's probably ever been.

:holdmyhand:

Edited by Ultimecia
  • Love 2

Ultimecia
13 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Anyone have the quote from her designer - Salma

"I'm only working with her on new looks and projects. She asked for exclusivity, so I didn't agree to work with anyone else. We're focused on releasing her album in August.

Q: Is it a relationship that is going to continue?

A: Yes, yes. We are already working on other projects, which I can't say much about, but yes. We build a relationship and more things are coming with it." - SELVA

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
27 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Honestly, I have faith in Gaga's words! I believe she confirmed a 2024 release right there and then.

I also have faith in her work. When I grow impatient I just have to remind myself that this time is different, that she's in an healthier and more creative mindset that she's probably ever been.

:holdmyhand:

This! She wouldn't have said soon if her plans were regarding 2025! 

And I’m still counting on the fact she said 1) she loves writing pop songs 2) this year will be important for us 3) music changes people’s lives. 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2

plane jane
17 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"I'm only working with her on new looks and projects. She asked for exclusivity, so I didn't agree to work with anyone else. We're focused on releasing her album in August.

Q: Is it a relationship that is going to continue?

A: Yes, yes. We are already working on other projects, which I can't say much about, but yes. We build a relationship and more things are coming with it." - SELVA

the fact that they rushed to delete that interview and SELVA then blamed Tony for leaking the release date... something MUST be coming. :giveup:

• YAAAS 2

Okay guys I don’t troll people and have never done that before and don’t plan on doing it. I have some info but will only share if you guys promise to not attack me. The info isn’t the best but can be used to possibly predict the album release date. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 4

RetroPhysico
6 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Okay guys I don’t troll people and have never done that before and don’t plan on doing it. I have some info but will only share if you guys promise to not attack me. The info isn’t the best but can be used to possibly predict the album release date. 

PLEASE. We’ll take anything. :saladga:

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Spill the tea..

Tea Time Omg GIF

• YAAAS 1

plane jane
16 minutes ago, Sherry said:

ofc we won't attack you

Spoiler

fxe836920k071.jpg?width=400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3ce6d8741357476739eca062a61e824c70f531d7

• LMAO 13