๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

SICK AND TIRED OF WAKING UPย :saladga:

(without knowing when we'll get LG7)

2025 is ours!ย :brat:ย She's waiting for the 10th anniversary of the original LG5.ย :cheeky:

Drop it
  • LMAO 2

Freud

Not me actually prediciting the theme of LG7 1 month in advance in my video, and giving it the lowest possibility LOL

ย 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

StupidLoveBis

It's just common sense to understand from what she said on Sunday that we shouldn't expect an announcement for the moment...

Hydrangea
11 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

It's just common sense to understand from what she said on Sunday that we shouldn't expect an announcement for the moment...

This is Gaga weโ€™re talking about, we donโ€™t do common sense here. We could be waiting a week or 8 monthsย :staymad:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Nite

I'm not expecting her to announce the album rn but another teaser without screams would be nice and doesn't seem impossibleย :lolly:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Freezie03

To be honest, if nothing is announced in August/September, I don't see anything happening for the rest of the year given the Joker 2 release (unless she decides to announce in December and release in January).

I mean one thing is certain : with the (real) clues we have it has to be an autumn spooky Halloween album. It just has to. This is the only thing that makes sense.ย 

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.
  • Like 1

madmagical6

I'm just praying that nothing leaks. I hope they are running a tight ship. Having actually snippets out there might make it easier for hackers and leakers but hopefully not because I think this music will be her best I just have a feeling.

• Like 1

Cpeer

Does October make sense for lead?ย 
ย 

like September for Joker, once the movie hits they wonโ€™t do much promo. Everything is usually done before the release date.ย 
late October lead, late November album

palma
9 minutes ago, Cpeer said:

I don't see it happeningย :oprah:ย with the elections and Christmas it'll be a busy time to drop an album and I feel like she will be aiming to make the album release a moment.ย 

I think the album will more or less coincide with Joker and the single will be out either next month or early September - or maybe there will be no lead and she'll drop everything at onceย :partysick:

Leoj305
20 minutes ago, Cpeer said:

ย 

like September for Joker, once the movie hits they wonโ€™t do much promo. Everything is usually done before the release date.ย 

Lead single mid to late August, 2nd single late September/Early October, if itโ€™s a spooky album and she wants to Mariah Halloween.

DitaDolla
24 minutes ago, Cpeer said:

ย 

No

ย 

And thatโ€™s why itโ€™ll happen:brat:

• LMAO 2

monketsharona

I'm ready to jam Abracadabra as loud as possible on the spooky season, that's for sureย :trollga:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Schizophonic

they could also use her first single as joker titlesong... like kiss from a rose was for batman... or pray for god the weeknd was for whatever that movies name was....

and they still could have the soundtrack seperatly being the sound from the trailers

AntonTurnItUp

Well the album has a dark theme and is definitely coming in Autumn/Halloween season, so it has to be scheduled for October 18th, not earlier (because Joker is being released on the 4th so the promo of the movie will start in september and will end by the second week of october with some things pre-recorded to be released on the next months for the Oscars campaign), and not later (because the label will look for longevity of the album and they can't release it in the end of october or during november because Christmas starts literally on November 1st so the Mariah fenomenon will start by then) and if this is the tentative date for the album and that "6 weeks gap of single and album" theory is true we can expect the lead coming between August 23rd and September 13th BUT it's not likely she will release on September bc the Joker promo will be at full and the Venice Film Festival takes place on that month so, we have August 30th (Cati Perrie is releasing on the 9th, Post Malone on the 16th and Sabrina Carpenter on the 23rd)ย :cheeky:

• Like 1