đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, mightyriverz said:

I noticed in the end of ABRACADABRA she says something like "turn the clock" and it ends abruptly. there are so many things we are yet to find out, the excitement of this is just something I want to bottle and keep. 

When the vocoder vocal of "Gaga bitch" and then it cuts out ? When is the "turn the clock" part at ?

Gorehound

Also, as grateful as I am for those two new snippets - because Jesus! They sound ridiculously good and wayyyyy better than I was expecting - but they've also made it so much harder to wait 'patiently' for this album! 

Before Sunday I'd pretty much managed to tone my hype and expectations down to a comfortable state of indifference. But now I'm right back to feeling even more agitated and desperate :kry:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy
7 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Also, as grateful as I am for those two new snippets - because Jesus! They sound ridiculously good and wayyyyy better than I was expecting - but they've also made it so much harder to wait 'patiently' for this album! 

Before Sunday I'd pretty much managed to tone my hype and expectations down to a comfortable state of indifference. But now I'm right back to feeling even more agitated and desperate :kry:

Same! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve listened to different variations of the snippet over the last few days. 
I need the real thing NOW!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

mightyriverz
20 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

When the vocoder vocal of "Gaga bitch" and then it cuts out ? When is the "turn the clock" part at ?

I didn't get to hear "Gaga bitch" but "turn the clock" was the thing she was seemed to say right when she paused

buzzkill
23 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

either way you were gonna complain, so glad we have the two snippet because she wanted to share with us. it's coming, rather sooner than later, as she said... you just have to wait.

Edited by buzzkill

ChromaticaBoy

I don’t know about this week, next month or so, since Gaga also said “now you have to wait” (:derpga:), but I hope in one of her next teaser pics she’ll give us a hint on when we can expect something.

ChromaticaBoy
32 minutes ago, River said:

magic sl-t

magic sl-t

you can come and smack my butt

abra here

kadabra there

magic p-rno everywhere

:music:

Is this song going to be Gaga feat. Cupcakke?

• YAAAS 1

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

either way you were gonna complain

Not complaining at all! (for once :awesome:)

Just expressing how hard the wait for this album is. I'm just that excited :messga:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, mightyriverz said:

I didn't get to hear "Gaga bitch" but "turn the clock" was the thing she was seemed to say right when she paused

"Come on dance"*

River
1 minute ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Is this song going to be Gaga feat. Cupcakke?

Close enough, the feature starts with C and ends with a B :brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ChromaticaBoy
1 minute ago, River said:

Close enough, the feature starts with C and ends with a B :brat:

Cardi B Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

ChromaticaBoy

Btw, I don’t know how you guys can hear actual words in these snippets. I mean I hear words too but it’s just simlish for me:franminervini:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

River
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Cardi B Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

:brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Gorehound
6 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Btw, I don’t know how you guys can hear actual words in these snippets. I mean I hear words too but it’s just simlish for me:franminervini:

in the first snippet it's kinda obvious she's saying abra cadabra, but for the second snipped it's just vague guessing at this point cuz it is really muffled.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1