Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

28 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Announcement in less than 5 hours. 🥰

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

She's coming! :vegas:

:cello2:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2

plane jane
6 minutes ago, Monet said:

She told us we have to wait :bear: There's no way a announcement is coming today, sisters :traumatica:

for the album, but what about the lead? :cheeky:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Darcklighter22
12 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

please always keep in mind that this fanedited is... so please no "the snippet was way better, i heard it for months and now the producer ruined it" conplainments..

Yeah I realized after that it was mostly AI generated so taking it lightly but still hyped to hear the full thing 

mightyriverz
9 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

hahaha I know, I don't think it's a threat - I just don't want the media headlines and comments of August 2013 all over again, even though Gaga would be on the opposite side this time

nahhh nem perigo amor, Katya's too busy trying to recover from whatever her career was built on. 

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, plane jane said:

for the album, but what about the lead? :cheeky:

I'm on board for this as well single in August but album like late September or after which I'm fine with

• YAAAS 2

Gorehound

Something is definitely happening in August. Lead single or at the very least the official announcement. I’m almost convinced of it. And I’m typically one of her most sceptical fans overall :gaysia:

I know we’ve already gone over this a gazillion times but; due to the dark sound and style she’s been hinting for this album, an October release seems most logical (Halloween), and she usually leaves a couple of months between lead single and album release. So August seems like the month for releasing the lead single. (That’s if it’s even coming this year :bradley: God and Satan help us if it isn’t).

October would also tie in with the Joker 2 release date, and lead single in August would tie in with what that designer let slip about an August release. She publicly previewed a couple of snippets on Sunday to, and it’s unlikely she’d do that unless the album was close approaching (but this is Gaga we’re talking about :flop:).

So I’m 99.999999999% expecting the LG7 era to officially begin in August. Manifest people! :pray:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

mightyriverz

I noticed in the end of ABRACADABRA she says something like "turn the clock" and it ends abruptly. there are so many things we are yet to find out, the excitement of this is just something I want to bottle and keep. 

• YAAAS 2

Ultimecia
13 minutes ago, Monet said:

She told us we have to wait :bear: There's no way a announcement is coming today, sisters :traumatica:

Now we have to wait... for the album! :cheeky:

EVERYTHING is pointing to a 2024 release, and October definitely is "Soon" by her definition.

So lead in August is VERY plausible! :firega:

• YAAAS 2

River

magic sl-t

magic sl-t

you can come and smack my butt

abra here

kadabra there

magic p-rno everywhere

:music:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 7

Ultimecia
2 minutes ago, River said:

magic sl-t

magic sl-t

you can come and smack my butt

abra here

kadabra there

magic p-rno everywhere

:music:

Witch's stick

Witch's stick

I want to take a ride on your witch's **** :cello2:

• YAAAS 3