đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, Nite said:

Did anyone else get Scheiße vibes from one of the snippets yesterday :bradley: 

Yes! Definitely getting vibes from a lot of BTW's darker heavier songs, and bit of ARTPOP to like Aura etc. 

Just think. It'll be our very first time listening to wild, crazy, experimental Gaga paired with 2020+ modern music production technology, (Bloodpop doesn't count:dom:). It'll be absolute ear-candy! (So to those of you oddities who don't own a good pair of speakers or earphones, I strongly advise you get some!)

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 7

StupidLoveBis

The various snippets on the album sound very autumnal/halloween.
Pretty sure it'll actually come out in October.
It remains to be seen when the first single will be released, but between her post a week ago saying 'hey don't worry, I'm working' and her comments yesterday, I think we'll have to wait a little longer...

Btw how nice it is to have news of her almost every day when she goes to events, when she leaves her hotel...
The wait for LG7 would go by so much faster if it was like this more often instead of this unbearable silence.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem

Maybe tomorrow :brat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Plastic Flower

The snippet are serving Halloween :cheeky: she has to announce this month... Right? :brat:

Drop it
  • Like 4

Nessun Dorma

I just checked her instagram page and she gained 200.000 followers in the last couple days. Plus her last 5 posts all have more than 1M likes. The Simone Biles one has more than 3M likes. Such a suitable moment for an announcement! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 8
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

robotvoiceinalice
1 hour ago, Nite said:

Did anyone else get Scheiße vibes from one of the snippets yesterday :bradley: 

Not really

PaulaMonster13

If she's really leaving Paris today she surely wouldn't be announcing today, tomorrow is the day :cheeky:

• Like 1

robotvoiceinalice
23 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I just checked her instagram page and she gained 200.000 followers in the last couple days. Plus her last 5 posts all have more than 1M likes. The Simone Biles one has more than 3M likes. Such a suitable moment for an announcement! 

That post was also shared by Tïesto on his story. idk if its worth mentioning but yeah👀   He mentioned the remix that was playing in the arena at the time but maybe theres a Tïesto x Gaga collab coming?

Edited by robotvoiceinalice
  • Like 1

atemybrain

I really think Dance in the Shadow is the lead. It sounds the most commercially-friendly, and for me, it follows a similar vibe to Midnight Sky by Miley but with that extra Gaga flare. I think the two snippets last night were for the fans because she knew we would go bat sh*t crazy over the sound of them. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

robotvoiceinalice
Just now, PaulaMonster13 said:

If she's really leaving Paris today she surely wouldn't be announcing today, tomorrow is the day :cheeky:

Some planes have wifi:selena:

Levine

If the "I can be your girlfriend for the weekend" is real then that's the most radio friendly to me, for now. But maybe that's a fake snippet, I don't know.

atemybrain
59 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Yes! Definitely getting vibes from a lot of BTW's darker heavier songs, and bit of ARTPOP to like Aura etc. 

Just think. It'll be our very first time listening to wild, crazy, experimental Gaga paired with 2020+ modern music production technology, (Bloodpop doesn't count:dom:). It'll be absolute ear-candy! (So to those of you oddities who don't own a good pair of speakers or earphones, I strongly advise you get some!)

THIS!! You can already hear some intricacies in the production of all 3 snippets she has teased if you listen with headphones, and they sound heavenly! 

• YAAAS 1

mightyriverz

B1TCH SAID IT'S INDEED! THE MOTHERFVCKING SEASON OF THE MOTHERFVCKING WITCH!!!!! ABRACADABRA IS GOING TO PUT THEM ALMIGHTIESLORDIES PEOPLE ON HOLD AND MUTE. FINISH. IT'S Gaga AGAIN. 

Edited by mightyriverz
spelling
  • YAAAS 4

monketsharona
1 hour ago, StupidLoveBis said:

The various snippets on the album sound very autumnal/halloween.
Pretty sure it'll actually come out in October.
It remains to be seen when the first single will be released, but between her post a week ago saying 'hey don't worry, I'm working' and her comments yesterday, I think we'll have to wait a little longer...

Btw how nice it is to have news of her almost every day when she goes to events, when she leaves her hotel...
The wait for LG7 would go by so much faster if it was like this more often instead of this unbearable silence.

Hopefully she'll go with Joanne's schedule : lead single late summer and album in fall.

• Like 1