💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

At this point I’m just trying to comprehend why tease LG7 in the CBF if it is indeed meant to be released in 2025, just doesn’t make sense. But also doesn’t make sense to not have at least the lead by now so :selena:

angry clap GIF

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
52 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Should we start a countdown for midnight release :flop:Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Oprah Winfrey Yes GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Edonis

she's been silent because biden's about to drop out and she's one of his biggest campaign donors :bradley: 

BellaFahmi

Joker 2 trailer tuesday, Gaga single announcement shortly after to ride the momentum 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

Joker 2 trailer tuesday, Gaga single announcement shortly after to ride the momentum 

Pleaseeeee I just came to post this. I think it'd be a good idea. It will create insane hype for both projects

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Heygirl22

Nothing makes sense anymore I’ve been counting down every week for months but I know in my heart it’s coming in June for pride  

wait …

Break Up Crying GIF

• LMAO 4

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

33 minutes ago, OHDH said:

Pleaseeeee I just came to post this. I think it'd be a good idea. It will create insane hype for both projects

Careful 

I said the exact same thing about the first trailer release :sharon:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Schizophonic

Gaga left a comment under kesha's comment, she quoted joyride.... i really hope one day we get a duet or a remix collab. would love to hear Gaga on joyride. and to be honest i can imagine Gaga doing it to support her on a remix.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

homomo
5 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Hahaha she won’t! The news cycle is in overdrive with Trump and Biden. Sadly , nothing is coming anytime soon. 

I don’t get how that affects things in modern day though? Sure 10-20 years ago when social media wasn’t big and news was consumed by other means.

But now? All news travels via social media like insta, tiktok, twitter, etc. So unless it’s a major world event (covid, major world crisis, etc), things like Trump and Biden - a localized event for people who only follow the american political landscape, shouldn’t affect any promotion.

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

I don’t get how that affects things in modern day though? Sure 10-20 years ago when social media wasn’t big and news was consumed by other means.

But now? All news travels via social media like insta, tiktok, twitter, etc. So unless it’s a major world event (covid, major world crisis, etc), things like Trump and Biden - a localized event for people who only follow the american political landscape, shouldn’t affect any promotion.

there'd never be any music released if labels were at the mercy of what's going on in the news

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

rafaelgherardi
4 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

At this point I’m just trying to comprehend why tease LG7 in the CBF if it is indeed meant to be released in 2025, just doesn’t make sense.

angry clap GIF

this! and I mean, the song that was teased (Dance in the Shadow) should be at least very, very close to a finished song, right? it seems like a very "serious" tease since it's in a movie, it's not like a song playing in the background in a Insta story or something

also, in today's post she says she's in the studio now (even though it surely looks like an old picture) but the big tease with studio pics were in February (so 5-6 months from now) and the first tease was back in November last year (8 months)

has she worked for so long in a single album before? we better get a double album :lolga:

• Like 3

ALGAYDO
57 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Gaga left a comment under kesha's comment, she quoted joyride.... i really hope one day we get a duet or a remix collab. would love to hear Gaga on joyride. and to be honest i can imagine Gaga doing it to support her on a remix.

A Gaga X Kesha collab would be such a dream come true for me 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Littlefvcker

Please no collabs! We wait 5 years for 10 songs nearly 3 minutes long AND A COLLAB ON ALBUM?! Oh no no no
Oprah Winfrey No GIF

• Love 1

RetroPhysico

Wait, why did we change the thread title? Did I miss anything? Is it coming????

:saladga: Please Rachel