๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Bronco
24 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I'm noticing people are craving more dreamy, euphoric, heart on your sleeve vibes again - Sabrina Carepentry, Chappel, Taylor, Ariana, and possibly new Katy Perry.

However judging from the LG7 producers and aesthetic I can tell it'll probably be complete opposite (sonically)

Should be interesting to see how people respondย :huntyga:

I don't know if people are specifically craving the lighter sound. I think it's more simple than that, people are bored of bedroom pop, it's gone stagnant and lacking creativity. Atm, the only people offering alternatives are the likes of Sabrina, Chappel & Charli. Sabrina doing well primarily because she's dropped 2 perfect summer vibed anthems.ย 

I think the expected sound of LG7 could do equally as well with people because it's going to offer that alternative to bedroom pop people are clearly looking to move on from.ย 

• Like 1

Lara Croft
58 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

She just sings "dance in the shadow oh oh oh oh oh"

ย 

56 minutes ago, NATAH said:

ear test, me thinks

The start of the snippet sistersย :bear:

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Lara Croft said:

ย 

The start of the snippet sistersย :bear:

ear test

mother, what must i do?

Starmie25
38 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

I like that showย 

• Love 1

MrHappy
6 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

Yes.ย  We have to turn our backs.ย  Nobody show up to the Jazz and Piano concerts, everyone unfollow her on social media and just forget.ย  Within two weeks she'll be clawing at our door and we'll run right back to her

Yes, and she is going door to door and asking to people โ€œDo you heard about the new single of LG called Dance In The Shadow sister?โ€

• LMAO 3

SlowLoris

Please Gaga *cough cough* I's really needs a new song to soothe me hunger!ย  I'm so ill and frail!ย  Just *cough* a wee crumb!ย  *cough cough* Have I not been good, mummy?ย  ย 

hungry oliver twist GIF

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
7 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

Please Gaga *cough cough* I's really needs a new song to soothe me hunger!ย  I'm so ill and frail!ย  Just *cough* a wee crumb!ย  *cough cough* Have I not been good, mummy?ย  ย 

hungry oliver twist GIF

Here sweetie, why don't you take a sip of this organic, cruelty free, eco friendly coconut lip oil to satisfy that hunger? #BattleForYourLife

neutral.jpg

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 9

Lextyr97

Canโ€™t believe June wasnโ€™t the month. Iโ€™m so distraught. Iโ€™m disgusted. Iโ€™m mad. Iโ€™m disappointed.ย 
viral-girl-screaming-wheihk0ig89lgc2h.gi

• LMAO 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

Iโ€™ve always been adamant that itโ€™ll be a 2025 release.ย 
Otherwise My guess was that the single might release this August at the very earliest.ย 
ย 

But some part of me hoped June was gonna happen and that part of me was Gaga saying โ€œHappy Prideโ€ when questioned.ย 
ย 

Looks as though she baited us yet again ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Sad 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Otherwise My guess was that the single might release this August at the very earliest.ย 
ย 

But some part of me hoped June was gonna happen and that part of me was Gaga saying โ€œHappy Prideโ€ when questioned.ย 
ย 

Looks as though she baited us yet again ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

My only problem is she teased her return on the film, and then nothing happened. You'd expect something is ready when you're getting "Gaga returns" either a release or an official announcement. Yet we get none. Katy's announcement was almost three weeks before release and that feels long, but at least you have a date.

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

My only problem is she teased her return on the film, and then nothing happened. You'd expect something is ready when you're getting "Gaga returns" either a release or an official announcement. Yet we get none. Katy's announcement was almost three weeks before release and that feels long, but at least you have a date.

she definitely enjoys abusing us

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hydrangea

I expected nothing and yet I was still let down this month.ย 

you have to give it to her. Sheโ€™ll make you experience highs and lows you never thought personally possible yet here we areย :firega:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
23 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It's coming 2024 thoughย :huntyga:

LadyLuca

2025ers beeing sad that they wonโ€ฆ

• Sad 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)