LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

palma

Are we set to have the biggest meltdown we had in a while today :enigma:

• YAAAS 6
  • Sad 2

Jose Alberto

Gaga hasn't said anything about Las Vegas yet... what if we have the biggest crisis of all today?? :deadbanana:

palma
6 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Gaga hasn't said anything about Las Vegas yet... what if we have the biggest crisis of all today?? :deadbanana:

I once said this as a joke but I fully expect her to announce that she extended her vegas contract for new jazz and piano dates TODAY :billie:

• LMAO 1

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

How likely do you think it will be that someone in the audience of J&P will ask questions about LG7?

I dreamt last night that the opening night people were just throwing their old iPods on stage and demanding the album. Wtf?!? :ladyhaha:

Let’s make that dream a @Reality! :pawsup:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy

My advice to everybody today is to not expect anything. No countdowns etc.

The meltdowns are going to be on a historical scale

• Like 9

BellaFahmi

if we dont get anything LG7 related before vegas need whoever is going to her shows there to shout LG7 at her ass please we beg

• YAAAS 1

palma

I fear that there will be leaks if she sits on completed material for too long. Katy’s leaks (and her involvement with a PoS) killed all the good will and hype she seemed to garner :bear:

I don’t think Gaga will ever be able to come up with such a sub-par material (even SL and PI had some redeeming qualities) but I don’t see how waiting until August will benefit her if she, like her father said, is done with the album already. She also released all her leads while still working on the parent album (except jazz), so in my book everything is pointing towards a June 21 release… but I have no expectations just to save myself from disappointment :volantis:

• Like 1

Rat Boy

10 MINUTES!! :excited2:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

I think this fanbase needs to adjust its expectations re: knowing when Gaga is going to drop new music.

It’s a damn good thing no concrete information is leaking re: her release. Means her team have gotten better at tightening their grip on hackers, leakers etc. I want new music as much as anyone given the sad state of music at the moment, but I also want her releasing without her core fanbase knowing all about it.. it legit spoils the fun. The Stupid Love leak killed whatever mystery lingered around Chromatica (& no doubt hurt her sales/streams during release week), & I’d rather that not happen again.

Look what happened with Katy.. she announced her leads release date & not 2 minutes later, the songs all over the internet. KP6 will leak entirely over the next few months & her era will no doubt underperform.

Gaga is obviously coming.. patience needs to be out virtue til it does.

:classy:

Maybe it hasnt leaked cause theres not much to leak :flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

thatarizonasky
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

My advice to everybody today is to not expect anything. No countdowns etc.

The meltdowns are going to be on a historical scale

Yall we canNOT get mad if nothing happens today. We literally just pulled these dates out of our ass with very little concrete info. Don’t berate her, it’s not her fault.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

palma

I could be your rising shadow of the girlfriend moon night for the February, June, July, August, September ft. The Weeknd in the Garden of Eden :anveeroy:

• LMAO 2

Nite
2 hours ago, palma said:

I once said this as a joke but I fully expect her to announce that she extended her vegas contract for new jazz and piano dates TODAY :billie:

She must know this fanbase will collapse when she inevitably does :huntyga:

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)