đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gangie

Jeez, it was one of the most boring and uneventfull weeks ever... :franminervini:

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I hate singling out producers, but looking at his discography,

Stefani must have been in a REALLY dark place to climb into bed with him.

I can't even THINK about those mid-10s Bieber songs without twitching

Revolting stage name & tacky/stale producing instincts aside,

I'm sure he's very nice đź’š

Hide contents

'

Well I'm not bashing the guy, I'm sure he's lovely and he's been Gaga's friend in a dark time for her :heart:. But let's be honest he's just not an interesting or imaginative enough producer for the likes of 'Lady Gaga'. 

Unfortunately Gaga often ends up choosing quite boring and uninspired musicians to build and produce her albums, (ARTPOP and DJ White Shadow (to an extent), Joanne and Mark Ronsen, Chromatica and BloodPop), when there are so many really exciting and unique artists out there who could really push her music to new heights (SPOHIE rip, and Arca being my previous two examples out of many).

I still love her music and love to pick it apart and study it all the time, but a lot of music critics and fans alike have argued that Gaga's music does not quite live up to her extreme personality and mesmerising image.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Decodekid

I swear if nothing happens tomorrow, I need a will to live

I'd be giving you WPs as each day passes @BorisIsHere  :bionic:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • LMAO 2

JessFletch
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

I still love her music and love to pick it apart and study it all the time, but a lot of music critics and fans alike have argued that Gaga's music does not quite live up to her extreme personality and mesmerising image.

You make good points. I love to dissect her stuff too, I just miss being able to do it with unconditional enthusiasm.

If nothing else, Lady Gaga is loyal to people in her professional life... often to a fault.

I imagine it's a tricky spot to be in;

she has a lot to offer, & (with the right collaborators/new POVs) she could make serious waves again.

She will always be a megawatt star...

but not because of Chromatica. Not because of Joanne. Not because of ARTPOP, even.

Just being honest, right? IMO, those albums (each of them decent(ish)) reached their level of success because of the retained good will/interest she earned via the projects that preceded them.

She is a loyal person with a loyal fanbase.

Some of us are just overly nostalgic haha đź’š

But the future is unknown ✨🎶

edit- I apologize to any hardcore BP fans,

did not mean to bash him as a friend/person 🩸

Edited by JessFletch
⚫️
  • Like 1

Edonis

Calling bloodpop egotistical and relegating Chromatica to his vanity project when there are other producers in Gaga's discography that are a lot more guilty of being controlling is something else...

seriously.gif

Anyways, announcement tomorrow or Friday? I think there's going to be a teaser video a la Perfect Illusion. 

• Like 5

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Calling bloodpop egotistical and relegating Chromatica to his vanity project when there are other producers in Gaga's discography that are a lot more guilty of being controlling is something else...

seriously.gif

Anyways, announcement tomorrow or Friday? I think there's going to be a teaser video a la Perfect Illusion. 

We're always looking for a reason to hate him, right? :bear: 

Drop it
  • Like 1

Gorehound
18 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

You make good points. I love to dissect her stuff too, I just miss being able to do it with unconditional enthusiasm.

If nothing else, Lady Gaga is loyal to people in her professional life... often to a fault.

I imagine it's a tricky spot to be in;

she has a lot to offer, & (with the right collaborators/new POVs) she could make serious waves again.

She will always be a megawatt star...

but not because of Chromatica. Not because of Joanne. Not because of ARTPOP, even.

Just being honest, right? IMO, those albums (each of them decent(ish)) reached their level of success because of the retained good will/interest she earned via the projects that preceded them.

She is a loyal person with a loyal fanbase.

Some of us are just overly nostalgic haha đź’š

But the future is unknown ✨🎶

edit- I apologize to any hardcore BP fans,

did not mean to bash him as a friend/person 🩸

Ye man I totally agree with you.

True nostalgia has a lot to do with it to. She raised the bar so high with her early work. Let's see what happens with LG7 :excited2:

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 1

JessFletch
Just now, Plastic Flower said:

We're always looking for a reason to hate him, right? :bear: 

Looking or finding? lol

A joke.

For the record, I don't hate him (or find him egotistical/controlling).

I simply don't think he is a good fit for Lady Gaga as a producer, and I hate much of the music they created together.

Everything I said is fair. Lol

⚫️
  • Like 1

River

keep it LG7 related so like stop chromaticing, the era is over :grr:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, River said:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

seriously.gif

Well who knows. I guess in his eyes he did the best he could with Chromatica. And it's because of him we got an album at all so I'm very grateful. 

I just don't think he went far enough in capturing Gaga's spirit, but then again by the sound of it she was very difficult to work with :shrug:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

River
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952pe8tz97q2s174gmyjzs

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

Nessun Dorma
45 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I hate singling out producers, but looking at his discography,

Stefani must have been in a REALLY dark place to climb into bed with him.

I can't even THINK about those mid-10s Bieber songs without twitching

Revolting stage name & tacky/stale producing instincts aside,

I'm sure he's very nice đź’š

Reveal hidden contents

'

I know I’m with the minority on this matter, but I like BloodPop. I really liked his work on Joanne. However I’m not a fan of his production for Chromatica. He seems a nice friend and a decent person. Actually my biggest problem with him is turning a piano ballad into an EDM record :grr:

I mean this is perfection 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3

Gorehound
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, River said:

There's too much dictatorship on this sight. Let us drift free gurl. There's zero LG7 tea to talk about rn.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, gagawarhol said:

I know I’m with the minority on this matter, but I like BloodPop. I really liked his work on Joanne. However I’m not a fan of his production for Chromatica. He seems a nice friend and a decent person. Actually my biggest problem with him is turning a piano ballad into an EDM record :grr:

I mean this is perfection 

Well at least we got the best of both worlds cuz she did release the piano version to.

I'm fine, Ta

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)