Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
42 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Who's excited for LG7 era to start next week? :staymad:

I am, idk if Gaga is tho

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 5

Gorehound
15 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Reposting here, because it would be so so cool. They are right, I noticed it 

Ooh I hope so!

I know Gaga is very prideful that she writes all her own songs etc, but I do wish that sometimes she’d drop her pride a bit and work with other writers if it resulted in better music (Plastic Doll I’m looking at you :triggered:). There’s no shame in that whatsoever if it means the music can be the best it can be.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Stef666
20 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ooh I hope so!

I know Gaga is very prideful that she writes all her own songs etc, but I do wish that sometimes she’d drop her pride a bit and work with other writers if it resulted in better music (Plastic Doll I’m looking at you :triggered:). There’s no shame in that whatsoever if it means the music can be the best it can be.

What do you dislike about

I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I p-plastic
P-plastic do-o-o-o-oll
P-plastic, technologic
I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I p-plastic (I'm not your plastic doll)
P-plastic do-o-o-o-oll
P-plastic, technologic

?

:triggered:

• LMAO 7

Nessun Dorma
15 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ooh I hope so!

You mean as a song lyric composed only by Caroline? I don’t see that happening for the same reason you mentioned, a co-write seems more tangible imo 

find your freedom in the music

tylerjs
59 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ooh I hope so!

I’m not against Gaga writing with other artists, but personally I love the fact that Gaga takes her work so personally and leans away from songs written for her by others. Obviously she has done that in the past and I would love and support her regardless, but one of the things I think that makes Gaga such a standout artist especially in modern times is that she continues to be so involved in the process in all forms. But again, art is subjective and the collaboration/creation process is not linear or fixed, so I’m always open to seeing how Gaga works no matter how it looks

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 3

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

Ooh I hope so!

Not to disminish her role has songwriter but Gaga always have some collaborative work process with other songwriters and producers since like The Fame. She wrote the main body of her songs of course, but she always have people to help making it even better

In recent albums she basically asked some songwriters to help her (not producers) : Hillary Lindsey, Justin Tranter, Diane Warren, Jacob Hindlin, Madison Emiko Love, Ryan Tedder and more. And her producers always gave her their own input to make songs even better (like RedOne gave her the idea of the Oh Oh Oh of Bad Romance and so on).

I totally get the fact her fans like to make it sounds it 100% Gaga on the writing, but not entirely right, and she admitted herself recently she likes being in collaborative mode when composing new music. It's totally fine and not a shame, she's not that kind of artist buying songs and recording it. 

• Like 1

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, Stef666 said:

What do you dislike about

I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I p-plastic
P-plastic do-o-o-o-oll
P-plastic, technologic
I'm I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I p-plastic (I'm not your plastic doll)
P-plastic do-o-o-o-oll
P-plastic, technologic

?

:triggered:

The fact these lyrics were leaked on Reddit even months before SL fully leaked and we all thought it was just a troll 

Ha Ha Lol GIF

• LMAO 7

Gorehound
2 hours ago, gagawarhol said:

You mean as a song lyric composed only by Caroline? I don’t see that happening for the same reason you mentioned, a co-write seems more tangible imo 

thats what I mean. Gaga makes great music don't get me wrong, but some songs she makes are awful and would've benefitted from second and third opinions etc. So I do wish she'd collab with more writers and stuff is all 

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
1 hour ago, tylerjs said:

I’m not against Gaga writing with other artists, but personally I love the fact that Gaga takes her work so personally and leans away from songs written for her by others. Obviously she has done that in the past and I would love and support her regardless, but one of the things I think that makes Gaga such a standout artist especially in modern times is that she continues to be so involved in the process in all forms. But again, art is subjective and the collaboration/creation process is not linear or fixed, so I’m always open to seeing how Gaga works no matter how it looks

Ye I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes Gaga's work is definitely in need of a second or third opinion, and some of her creative decisions are just in poor taste (bits of ARTPOP and Chromatica are good examples). Like both albums defo needed a wider scope of producers and people working on them, and there should have been some secondary co-designer there to say to Gaga "look I know you love it and want to explore new styles, but Jewels N' Drugs just does not fit on the album and ruins its flow. Save it for a bonus track", or "DWUW is one of the bests songs you've ever written, don't put a collab on it it doesn't need it, and R Kelly is just poor taste considering the controversy and songs subject matter" etc.

If I were Gaga and wanted to make the best album I could, and I was confident I was making good stuff, I'd still like to collab with other talented writers and producers just to make sure everything is as good as it can be, even if it meant swollowing my pride if their opinons differ and are better than mine, etc.

Like if I was presented with a song written by someone else and it was rly f*cking good I'd feel no shame in using it, but I'd just customise it to fit my own style etc.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

madmagical6

It's so dry in here. Is there any news of insider info? :partysick:

Gorehound
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Not to disminish her role has songwriter but Gaga always have some collaborative work process with other songwriters and producers since like The Fame. She wrote the main body of her songs of course, but she always have people to help making it even better

In recent albums she basically asked some songwriters to help her (not producers) : Hillary Lindsey, Justin Tranter, Diane Warren, Jacob Hindlin, Madison Emiko Love, Ryan Tedder and more. And her producers always gave her their own input to make songs even better (like RedOne gave her the idea of the Oh Oh Oh of Bad Romance and so on).

I totally get the fact her fans like to make it sounds it 100% Gaga on the writing, but not entirely right, and she admitted herself recently she likes being in collaborative mode when composing new music. It's totally fine and not a shame, she's not that kind of artist buying songs and recording it. 

Ahh I didn't know all that! That's great

Ye I think in the end of the day it's all about making the music and art as good as it can possibly be. And Gaga's work is always so ambitious so I think collabing with as many different talents as possible is the best way. It doesn't take away the fact that she's the main creative director.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

It's so dry in here. Is there any news of insider info? :partysick:

45 minutes until LG7, 8 and 9 announcements w/25 minute long telephone continuation video, starting at the moment gar and honeyb steal Jamie Spears' freshly amputated leg from the hospital

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

LG7 time now

Let’s stream Summerboy for no reason while we wait

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)