opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef666
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

I have a question :huntyga:

Do we have any photos out there of Gaga on the Chromatica cover thing but her head is positioned straight and her eyes are closed?

So like this but her head is positioned straight towards the camera instead?

Reveal hidden contents

EVBWgwGX0AEHjyF.jpg

The reason I'm asking this is I wanna make sure what I saw wasn't an edit or photoshop.

What I saw is a close up of Gaga's face on the Chromatica cover but her head is looking straight and her eyes are closed instead of her head pointing to the side :cryga:

It's in black and white as well and has Gaga RETURNS covering her eyes and the caption of the tweet was EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING and it was deleted within 10 mins of posting and had no likes.

Now I don't wanna post it because what if it's real and a part of the upcoming promo? :laughga:

Edited by Stef666
  • Shook 1

Stef666
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I mean, idk girl :giveup: afaik there's not a version of the album cover with her eyes closed and faced forward. But what is the context behind the question? :cryga: 

Read post above :messga:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

The reason I'm asking this is I wanna make sure what I saw wasn't an edit or photoshop.

What I saw is a close up of Gaga's face on the Chromatica cover but her head is looking straight and her eyes are closed instead of her head pointing to the side :cryga:

It's in black and white as well and has Gaga RETURNS covering her eyes and the caption of the tweet was EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING and it was deleted within 10 mins of posting and had no likes.

Now I don't wanna post it because what if it's real and a part of the upcoming promo? :laughga:

Without seeing the photo, it just sounds like photoshop tbh :giveup: I don't see why she'd reuse a version of the Chromatica cover to promote LG7, unless LG7 is like what TFM was to TF. But considering her comments about the album on the CBF red carpet (i.e., it's something completely different, she's "breaking genres," etc.), I'm inclined to believe that LG7 has nothing to do with Chromatica from a thematic or aesthetic standpoint. It feels like it's going to be its own thing.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Plastic Flower
8 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

:oprah: now I'm curious about this thing.

I saw one Chromatica pic but her eyes were open instead. Pretty much just her face. They edited that one maybe?

Drop it
  • Like 1

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

Was it not a frame from this?:

ladygaga-chromatica.gif

It's from a video Gaga posted somewhat early into the Chromatica era

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Stef666
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Reality said:

Without seeing the photo, it just sounds like photoshop tbh :giveup: I don't see why she'd reuse a version of the Chromatica cover to promote LG7, unless LG7 is like what TFM was to TF. But considering her comments about the album on the CBF red carpet (i.e., it's something completely different, she's "breaking genres," etc.), I'm inclined to believe that LG7 has nothing to do with Chromatica from a thematic or aesthetic standpoint. It feels like it's going to be its own thing.

It could be photoshop definitely which is why I'm kind of iffy about it. But if it's real I don't think it has anything to do with Chromatica. It's just like the tease at the end of the movie. She is using Chromatica visuals to show the transition to LG7. I'd think nothing if this wasn't posted by an account who tweeted the girlfriend lyrics 2 days before the audio leak came out. I guess I'll just wait and see. :messga:

27 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

:oprah: now I'm curious about this thing.

I saw one Chromatica pic but her eyes were open instead. Pretty much just her face. They edited that one maybe?

Do you maybe have that pic? :messga:

24 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Was it not a frame from this?:

ladygaga-chromatica.gif

It's from a video Gaga posted somewhat early into the Chromatica era

It looks different and of higher quality but could still be photoshop. Either way lets just leave it at that cuz if it's real then I don't wanna leak it and if it's fake I don't wanna make a fool of myself :huntyga:

Edited by Stef666
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Stef666 said:

I'm asking if there is a version where Gaga has her eyes closed and is facing straight and not off to the side? :cryga:

It probably is a frame from the brief video we have of her shooting the cover, where she turns her head a couple times 

Starmie25

So, a 4 second snippet leaked and people are convinced it's legit?

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

So, a 4 second snippet leaked and people are convinced it's legit?

It's not her voice

• Like 1

Starmie25
11 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

live for 2 months between previous promo and its release as a hard YEAR?

2 months? I think you are really underestimating how big this film will be for Gaga. 

Joker/DCU is a huge franchise.

• Like 2

Stef666
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

2 months? I think you are really underestimating how big this film will be for Gaga. 

Yeah Joker movie is gonna be an even bigger success for Gaga than ASIB. Especially for how the locals see her. She is no longer a singer first then the actress. I would argue big movies are equally important to her as entire album rollouts.

• Shook 1

River

b6dabed08671c2f08b93390aed6627b8413eff74

shadow dancing in the shadow. confirmed.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Even if the buzz around the film last longer. How are 5 months (who knows if even more) of drought a hard year for OGH.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

Stef666

Who's excited for LG7 era to start next week? :staymad:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 6

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)