πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
30 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If it does indeed come on 21st June, then it’s ridiculous that she teased an entire month beforehand without saying a word about it

If you think about it, she did the same thing with Born This Way during the 2010 VMAs, singing it in September while releasing it 6 months later.Β :trollga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2

tylerjs
1 minute ago, LUCARTPOP said:

New Gaga leaker (just leaked Sexxx Dreams stems and ILIR acapella/instrumental) is saying this:

Β 

Tired Bette Davis GIF by Maudit
Just release something please for the love of godΒ 

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Gangie

New Gaga leaker (just leaked Sexxx Dreams stems and ILIR acapella/instrumental) is saying this:

Β 

Sounds too good to be true, but I'm expecting that. I would really love Gaga to give us TFM quality album! F**k the charts, f**k current trends!

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

tylerjs

If you think about it, she did the same thing with Born This Way during the 2010 VMAs, singing it in September while releasing it 6 months later.Β :trollga:

It was a very different time then. Attention spans were much more stable and people could maintain hype over something like that. Not anymore babes, not even closeΒ :traumatica:

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

madmagical6
5 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I hate to sound negative but really this would be wild. I just don’t understand. It’s already baffling to me she didn’t drop something the night of the film release, or at minimum the week after. People’s attention spans are at bar none these days. It would’ve made more sense to just exclude it from the film and do the teaser as a separate thing on Instagram the night of the actual song release, no? Idgi

It doesn't sound negative it sounds logical. I sincerely hope that she doesn't let June, pride month go by with no release or at least an announcement. Not utilizing pride would be a massive missed opportunity.

Β 

Β 

PMM
7 minutes ago, palma said:

Hold My Hym*n didn't I thinkΒ :selena:

who would want to leak thatΒ :billie:

I Am a Joke

palma
1 minute ago, PMM said:

who would want to leak thatΒ :billie:

I didn't want to say it but yeahΒ :billie:

• LMAO 1

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, tylerjs said:

It was a very different time then. Attention spans were much more stable and people could maintain hype over something like that. Not anymore babes, not even closeΒ :traumatica:

I know but it's not like her teamΒ activelyΒ changed how they want to promote her albums/singles.Β :max:

- Announced Applause and ARTPOP a whole month in advance of its release.

- Stupid Love leaked a month before the initial release - something they were very much aware of, yet didn't take action.

I think announcing it the way she did with LG7 fits like a glove! Another month of waiting and anticipation, idk why so many are not here for that! I'd rather have the anticipation killing me than having all of it right now!

• Like 2

Aglaya
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Β 

Fake and gay. This twitter insiders are so lame. They'll always use vague information with no tea at all. What do you mean "as far as I know"? Did you hear LG7 two years ago?Β :huh:Β If someone had access to a potential leak, they would be clear as glass saying the exact number of tracks, title tracks, track lengths etc. This is just another GGD member trying to be mysterious bc he's probably bored.

Β 

EDIT: Not to mention the "iconic intros and bridges" part of the tweet. Literally lame.

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Aglaya said:

Fake and gay. This twitter insiders are so lame. They'll always use vague information with no tea at all. What do you mean "as far as I know"? Did you hear LG7 two years ago?Β :huh:Β If someone had access to a potential leak, they would be clear as glass saying the exact number of tracks, title tracks, track lengths etc. This is just another GGD member trying to be mysterious bc he's probably bored.

You're definitely right but it's always fun to get the anticipation going!Β :huntyga:

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Streaming was nowhere near as dominant back then and releases were further apart and fewer.Β 
Times have changed, but it seems Gaga refuses to move along with them.Β 

Edited by ModernEcstasy

LUCARTPOP
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

Streaming was nowhere near as dominant back then and releases were further apart and fewer.Β 

And that's exactly the problem! Ofcourse, if we want to do well commercially. I myself enjoy long eras with anticipation more than quick album releases. But as you've said, times have changed and there are so many artists that drop music now that it's hard to gain attention.Β :saladga:

HelloHangoverz
21 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Β 

He's a phoney, the files originally leaked here and he's just taking the credit lmao

https://vk.com/hausofgaga

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

nattuggla
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

So do the fans who expect a full-forced extended album rollout when in reality all the established pop girls are promoting their album only in the weeks around album release.Β :ladyhaha:Β I am already prepared for the constant whining, 2 weeks after LG7 drops, that Gaga should promote like she used to do in the past and already demanding LG8...Β :triggered:

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Aglaya
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Β 2 weeks after LG7 drops, that Gaga should promote like she used to do in the past and already demanding LG8...Β :triggered:

I fear this will happen the week LG7 is releasedΒ :wtf:Β I still remember some people asking for LG7 right after the Stupid Love mv releaseΒ 

could mean anything

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)