Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Noah
52 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Have we got any new insider info at least?Β 

We probably won't get any new Info until we get a date. Most insiders stopped talking to Monsters cause of obvious reasons and other Insiders just have access to the Songs earlier when they're uploaded to the Database. (so like within a few days - to weeks of the Release)

⟑ ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†πŸ¦’β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†βŸ‘
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
7 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The longer it takes to release, the more likely it will leak.Β 
I want a problematic free era. Just once.Β 

Yeah 100% what I'm thinking. If it is completed and she's just sitting on it waiting, then it will leak but then again it may be far from finished, but I really hope not!Β 

I know it’s annoying or frustrating for a lot of you… but for me, these are some of the best parts of the pre-era. When the stuff is out, we’ll have the music but then it fades so quickly and it’s back to the long wait again. I’m enjoying having something to look forward to… whenever that comesΒ 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Keeo said:

I know it’s annoying or frustrating for a lot of you… but for me, these are some of the best parts of the pre-era. When the stuff is out, we’ll have the music but then it fades so quickly and it’s back to the long wait again. I’m enjoying having something to look forward to… whenever that comesΒ 

Oh hi daddy

blush blushing GIF

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

zerojk
12 minutes ago, Keeo said:

Yes but at the same time I feel this has been the most exhausting pre era yet

even in 2020 we already had a lead release date at this point if the year

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Schizophonic
19 minutes ago, Noah said:

We probably won't get any new Info until we get a date. Most insiders stopped talking to Monsters cause of obvious reasons and other Insiders just have access to the Songs earlier when they're uploaded to the Database. (so like within a few days - to weeks of the Release)

I said that quite a few times now. This behavior by some monsters is terrible. Β An artist that is so much about kindness and love has a fanbase that harasses people who tried to be nice to them is really really shameful and I really hope that poor blade guy is okay. If nothing comes this month, please be nice and don’t give them a hard time.Β 
Β 

13 minutes ago, Keeo said:

I second that, the pre era hype is so much fun, especially now when we actually get little bits every other day. I remember times when she was for months nowhere to be seen or heard… we should stop complaining and live with what we have….

and like you said, when something is out, it might be done pretty fast because a lot of albumrollouts these days literally end with the actual release.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Love 3

Maxine Puth
23 minutes ago, Keeo said:

our β€œlong wait” being 5 months until a whole new other album and movie this fall.Β :ladyhaha:

• Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
10 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I was going through Gagapedia and it’s crazy how much she used to update us on social media prior to 2018. Like it’s actually insane how her lack of social media presence (well, besides ads) has made us go crazy with assumptions now that she’s back online.Β :ladyhaha:Β Imagine in 2014 she posted a selfie about a coffee stain, literally no one would move. But now it’s gotta be a hint about new music.Β 

"There's a pizza in my ****ing shower" the new single dropping TONIGHT

nuclear explosion GIF

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Ultimecia
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Sorry, I farted

No, girl. We can't smell it over the scent of my perfume. :classy:

Β 

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

I said that quite a few times now. This behavior by some monsters is terrible. Β An artist that is so much about kindness and love has a fanbase that harasses people who tried to be nice to them is really really shameful and I really hope that poor blade guy is okay. If nothing comes this month, please be nice and don’t give them a hard time.Β 
Β 

I second that, the pre era hype is so much fun, especially now when we actually get little bits every other day. I remember times when she was for months nowhere to be seen or heard… we should stop complaining and live with what we have….

and like you said, when something is out, it might be done pretty fast because a lot of albumrollouts these days literally end with the actual release.Β 
Β 

Β 

I agree the pre era hype is fun. But I just wished we were 100% something was coming out really soon.Β 
Β 

We just have light clues at this point… :saladga:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

ModernEcstasy
3 minutes ago, RBL said:

I agree the pre era hype is fun. But I just wished we were 100% something was coming out really soon.Β 
Β 

We just have light clues at this point… :saladga:

This!!!

It’s good fun if we know it’s absolutely on its way.Β 
But for all we know, she’s doing her usual posts to keep her online presence going.Β 
It’s a form of torture and we have had ENOUGH Ma’am!

• YAAAS 1

zerojk

Tbh, if its not coming this week, I'd rather she stays silent until an actual announcement is ready

Its getting to the point where every selfie is just killing the hype instead of building it up

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)