πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
11 hours ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

This is how I see it: we all really really want new music from her, but we should remind ourselves new music will eventually come… She’s a singer before everything. And we know new music is ACTUALLY coming. She posted pics from the studio and clearly teased working on LG7.

A concert film is a more rare and unique project and I believe that’s why some people, me included, are really interested in this.

Releasing the concert film would also give Gaga a lot of visibility to the GP’s eyes before JFAD and LG7 get released.Β It’s the right time in her career and also in pop culture (see how many concert films are coming out lately) that she releases this type of content.

I’d be willing to wait more time for LG7 if we’re already getting TCB film and JFAD this year. And speaking about this (JFAD), it’s already going to be a big event and I don’t know if they would rush both things, music and cinema, within the same period of time when they could instead do a more stretched out and potentially more optimized release plan.

LG7 is not coming after Joker. She’s not going to keep this up for essentially another year. Something is clearly coming.Β 

• Like 1

Spartacus

πŸ–€ = Dark Heart

πŸ‘Ή = https://carebears.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Heart

Care-bears-dark-heart-03.jpg

Β 

The theme of LG7 is Care Bears. Bookmark me. :coffee:

Edited by Spartacus
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Maxine Puth

I was going through Gagapedia and it’s crazy how much she used to update us on social media prior to 2018. Like it’s actually insane how her lack of social media presence (well, besides ads) has made us go crazy with assumptions now that she’s back online.Β :ladyhaha:Β Imagine in 2014 she posted a selfie about a coffee stain, literally no one would move. But now it’s gotta be a hint about new music.Β 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 5

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I was going through Gagapedia and it’s crazy how much she used to update us on social media prior to 2018. Like it’s actually insane how her lack of social media presence (well, besides ads) has made us go crazy with assumptions now that she’s back online.Β :ladyhaha:Β Imagine in 2014 she posted a selfie about a coffee stain, literally no one would move. But now it’s gotta be a hint about new music.Β 

I mean tbf her social media presence lately has been out of character. She posted going to the Maestro premiere (in black & white) and then it was roughly a month before the first studio pic. Then another the DAY after & then from 2/8 it’s been around every 2-3 days.Β 

Noah
3 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

and when people say "but she posted for Chromatica and it came out 1-2 years later", those people need to realize that it was almost always exclusively Bloodpop posting - never her. This means something. She's not in the Studio cause she has to be.

⟑ ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†πŸ¦’β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†βŸ‘
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

homomo
1 minute ago, Bebefleur said:

Dan Nigro (Olivia Rodrigo’s producer) liked this post.Β 

Dan who now?

• LMAO 7

Jose Alberto

Today is Tuesday of the last week of February... it has to be today!!Β :woohoo:

• LMAO 1

Stef

Hey everyone πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹Β 

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Jose Alberto
19 minutes ago, River said:

not-today-498-x-368-gif-izmsjj7ajh0qlvb5

Not today??... Why?? What do you know??Β :sharon:

River
3 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Not today??... Why?? What do you know??Β :sharon:

:gayhat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Ophelia

i cannot wait until the end of week, I can feel so many gaga treats coming our wayΒ :bradley::bradley:

(most of them being selfies tho :bradley:)

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)