๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Unfortunately Iโ€™m not convinced this means new music, especially since itโ€™s Chromatica themed. Iโ€™d imagine itโ€™s a show they designed 4 years ago, but Iโ€™d be surprised if they updated it.

• Like 5

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

???

A tweet saying that this will be based mainly on Chromaticaย :fatcat:

It says "mainly" tho, so I will get my hopes up:ororomunroe:

Lextyr97

Iโ€™m at my least hopeful since this thread started that weโ€™ll be getting new music. I have 0 faith in her team actually taking advantage of some promo momentum.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth

Either way I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s been 4 years and weโ€™re still being โ€œfedโ€ with pre COVID plans.ย 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

Unfortunately Iโ€™m not convinced this means new music, especially since itโ€™s Chromatica themed. Iโ€™d imagine itโ€™s a show they designed 4 years ago, but Iโ€™d be surprised if they updated it.

Even if they didnโ€™t update it - they likely waited to release close to LG7 to get people aware sheโ€™s coming. Similar to how Super Bowl performers have new albums come out shortly after or before.ย 

• Like 3

buzzkill

I think she may use it as a way of ending chromatica and moving onto lg7? but like 4 years latter.... such a journey huh

• Love 1

imnotyourbabe10

Sorry yโ€™all - I am not here to revisit Chromatica. But I could see that in some senses (TCB film, b-sides, giving it its due)

Really thought we might be heading to a queer, ย Bowie-like record, given the posts. (Iโ€™d love to see her in a trippy/weird Man Who Fell to Earth type filmโ€ฆ) ย if not that, then going along the Metallica lines would be rad.

Also here for a Joanne or AP part two. Or heck, letโ€™s see what she and RedOne could evolve toward.

I dunno anymore, I love this cult site and will always follow along regardless.ย 

• Like 4

Darcklighter22

Something more is coming I think unless I'm wrong from Fortnite's team they won't be posting anything until thursday. Possibly because they also might hype/tease the lead for release next day ?ย 

Hype mode onย :enigma:

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

As I type this fortnite has 100K active gamers on Twitch and is still extremely popular around the globe. I am shocked that with her recent teasing, the fact this is on a Thursday, and the fact weโ€™ve been told new music is coming this month, that everyone is taking an opportunity to **** on this and be negative. Iโ€™m assuming her team wanted to wait to drop this closer to when she was releasing new music to get her back in the public eye. Not to mention itโ€™s been less than an hour and we have 47 more to go before she can tease more, post more about this, etc ย 

ย 

If no new music is teased, announced, or outright released after this, I will live stream me cutting my pinky finger offย :ohwell:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

NichuuB
51 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Nb4 Chromatica is in Fortnite and we wait another month for new music ๐Ÿ’€

Fortinite is LG7 actually

Property of @Whale

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

As I type this fortnite has 100K active gamers on Twitch and is still extremely popular around the globe. I am shocked that with her recent teasing, the fact this is on a Thursday, and the fact weโ€™ve been told new music is coming this month, that everyone is taking an opportunity to **** on this and be negative. Iโ€™m assuming her team wanted to wait to drop this closer to when she was releasing new music to get her back in the public eye. Not to mention itโ€™s been less than an hour and we have 47 more to go before she can tease more, post more about this, etc ย 

ย 

If no new music is teased, announced, or outright released after this, I will live stream me cutting my pinky finger offย :ohwell:

Love you for this :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

itsandrewtbh

Revisting Traumatica??ย 

Sour Cream (ft Blackpink) lead CONFIRMEDย :traumatica:

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty ford clinic x

scheisseJK

Why my heart saying shes coming but my brain knows already nothing will happen this fridayโ€ฆย :laughga:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)