Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

It literally has almost half a billion players and is nominated every year at the game awards. This is a perfect opportunity to get back in the zeitgeist and then drop the single. Similar to what usher and other artists do at the superbowl to make the GP aware of new music.ย 

baby fortnite is not as popular as it was in 2020 that's just a fact. registered players are not active one's.

Ultimecia
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Omg imagine thatโ€™s just one post and she does that with all her eras teasing the concert and the last image is kinda blurred or blacked out and she ends with a snippet of the new song and it comes out at midnight.ย Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office

THIS IS THE KIND OF DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS I NEEDED TO CHEER ME UP!

THANK YOU! :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

Reality
22 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

There is 0 zero chance sheโ€™s doing this the day before new music typically releases. I bet itโ€™s late Thursday with single dropping 2/23.ย 

I hope so. I mean, all the ingredients are there for it to happen. Fortnite is huge, sheโ€™s doing a concert in the game, sheโ€™s already started teasing new music, and itโ€™s a Thursday (and like you said, she could easily drop the single the next day). My problem is that I donโ€™t know if she will :selena:ย it seems too good to be true tbh

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

NATAH
Just now, buzzkill said:

baby fortnite is not as popular as it was in 2020 that's just a fact. registered players are not active one's.

but it's still one of the most popular video games of all time

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
16 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

But why Fortnite when she had the chance to do that at the Grammy's or the Super Bowl?

Bc Beyoncรฉ did it so why would she as well? She was probably contractually obligated to eventually release this and her team waited for the next era to make the GP aware and get people talking which puts attention on the new album. All shade aside I donโ€™t think this is a hard concept to grasp lmao I understand the trepidation but Iโ€™d literally cut a toe off if this doesnโ€™t materialize into new music.ย 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Stef

Premiering a new song at this would be an absolute no brainerย 

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Ultimecia

This feels like a first test, to see if Gaga's team really got it together this time around.

We'll know that nothing has changed if they fumble that opportunity... :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
6 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Do you even game? It literally is that popular lmao 100K people are playing on twitch alone right now. So yes, it is popular. As popular? No. But itโ€™s something other artists have done (The Weeknd literally just did this and heโ€™s a big artist).ย 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Stef said:

Yes but it's Gaga's team mind u

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Thanks I mean Iโ€™m shocked by some of these replies. Weโ€™ve been told February ad nauseam, sheโ€™s been teasing frequently and itโ€™s the day before a new music Friday.ย 

• YAAAS 1

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Bc Beyoncรฉ did it so why would she as well? She was probably contractually obligated to eventually release this and her team waited for the next era to make the GP aware and get people talking which puts attention on the new album. All shade aside I donโ€™t think this is a hard concept to grasp lmao I understand the trepidation but Iโ€™d literally cut a toe off if this materialize into new music.ย 

Well:fatcat:

ย 

ย 

Reality
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

But does Gaga's team have the brains to do that? :selena:ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Stef
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yes but it's Gaga's team mind u

Exactly, so iโ€™m fully expecting a โ€œWtf is wrong with Gagaโ€™s team?โ€ thread on Friday morning :rip:ย 

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS
39 minutes ago, palma said:

devil horns thoย :partysick:

I'll take it as lead will be OUT this weekย :partysick:

Also maybe they had the logo prepared back when Gaga was rumored to promote Chroma there and now she didn't want it changed to not reveal the new album's logoย :partysick:

LET ME BE DELUSIONALย :partysick:

MARK MY MOTHER****ING WORDS IVE SAID THIS ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGIAN SHES BEEN COOKING CHROMATICA 2.0 HENCE WHY TCB WAS DELAYED SO SHES RELEASING IT IN 2 DAYSย :trollga:

F@ggotry at its finest

Ultimecia

OK I'm back on board of the hype train, I just needed some time to collect myself and scream into the void.

My delusional fire is reignited thanks in no small part to @ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY! :vegas:

NEW SINGLE WILL PREMIERE DURING THIS MESS! IT HAS TO!

• Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)