๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Alegagaloo
38 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

IMG-1860.jpg

if heโ€™s involved in the project is safe to say that theyโ€™re working hard wrapping the album cause the deadline in near

Edited by Alegagaloo
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Thonin Dyn

What if she teased a lot and then stopped to create eagerness and then BOOM announcement ?ย :ohwell:

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3

ChromaticaBoy
9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Posted 249 days ago, still nowhere to be seen.

Screenshot-20240220-003106-Instagram.jpg

Posted 527 days ago, still nowhere to be seen.

ย 

If this ever comes out, do you think itโ€™s coming to theaters like TS and Beyoncรฉโ€™s ones or to streaming platforms?

Juanlittlem
Just now, ChromaticaBoy said:

If this ever comes out, do you think itโ€™s coming to theaters like TS and Beyoncรฉโ€™s ones or to streaming platforms?

At this point it makes no sense to have it come out to theaters, its an old project and people wont engage with it. Streaming release is the safest option. But Im sure it aint coming :traumatica:

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
20 minutes ago, palma said:

it's chewsday innit? :madge:ย 

I literally hate that I say it like thisย :huntyga:ย everyone says it as a joke and I'm like *cries in Essex accent*ย :saladga:

• LMAO 4

Starmie25
59 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

its an old project and people wont engage with it. Streaming release is the safest option. But Im sure it aint coming

It's really not THAT old, but I think the film will benefit from a streaming platform hopefully netflix or Amazon. I still believe it'll drop to hype up the upcoming LG7 tour which will be smart.

• Like 1

Ophelia

wait so have we discussed that GGD hasn't posted anything on twitterย since 8 days? New Joker and studio pics were dropped and the last thing they acknowledged was the Super Bowl.

TT mods are u ok?ย :oprah:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Shook 2

Stef
Just now, Ophelia said:

wait so have we discussed that GGD hasn't posted anything on twitterย since 8 days? New Joker and studio pics were dropped and the last thing they acknowledged was the Super Bowl.

TT mods are u ok?ย :oprah:

@Adminย are u still alive? where r u? i cry xxย 

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

At this point it makes no sense to have it come out to theaters, its an old project and people wont engage with it. Streaming release is the safest option. But Im sure it aint coming :traumatica:

Yeah I get it. I still have hope.ย I wouldnโ€™t understand the teasing and announcing it on her IG just to leave us in this limboโ€ฆย Even the local news here in my country were talking about her IG post about TCB film and they were hyping about it coming out. I mean Gaga herself said โ€œI have been working on The Chromatica Ball film edit. (โ€ฆ) I canโ€™t WAIT for you to experience itโ€.

I donโ€™t understand who says that the show wasnโ€™t good enough compared to others and so she scrapped it. I watched both the eras tour and the renaissance tour and they were very beautifully produced, but in my opinion Gaga has so much more stage presenceโ€ฆ SHE is the main thing in her showโ€ฆ And I also think that the theme (brutalism) and the interludes were exceptional. The moment I saw the concert live, I immediately thought that it was made with a concert film in mind. Also, do you really think she would give a f*** about making comparisons?

She would benefit so much from this concert film to come out. I hope her team and her see this opportunity.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

B2theRich33
11 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

ย I mean Gaga herself said โ€œI have been working on The Chromatica Ball film edit. (โ€ฆ) I canโ€™t WAIT for you to experience itโ€.

she said WAIT. something little managers canโ€™t do.

• LMAO 4

palma
1 hour ago, Stef said:

@Adminย are u still alive? where r u? i cry xxย 

Working overtime to plan GGDโ€™s new layout for the new eraย :traumatica:

franminervini

Are we ready, CLOWNS?ย :firega:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)