Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Alegagaloo
1 minute ago, Stefanotta said:

BREAKING spoiler alert

there has just been a post on X with orange / black aestetic posted, and immediately deleted 

new album name was there, date, tracklist

it looked like a promo banner

Since spoilers are forbidden here I can give additinal info in dm in anyone interested

It is obv fake, but so goood

spoilers of fake things aren’t forbidden

franminervini

What do we think about her following this techno shop on TikTok? Like she wouldn't be following them if she was done...? Maybe we still have a bit to go :( 

I don't wanna be negative. I'm just unsure what to think anymore!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chromamama
4 minutes ago, Stefanotta said:

BREAKING spoiler alert

there has just been a post on X with orange / black aestetic posted, and immediately deleted 

new album name was there, date, tracklist

it looked like a promo banner

Since spoilers are forbidden here I can give additinal info in dm in anyone interested

It is obv fake, but so goood

From what account?

Stefanotta

From the obv fake promo:

album name was Heroina

release date was april 17 

from the poster: orange i dark grey almost black aestetic

from song names I remember only: heroina, spirits, lonely town (last song was acoustic, also can’t remember the name)

i’m so mad i did not take a screenshot at least:saladga:

Edited by Stefanotta
'Cause we are all our hair...
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, franminervini said:

What do we think about her following this techno shop on TikTok? Like she wouldn't be following them if she was done...? Maybe we still have a bit to go :( 

I'm so confused by this also. Unless this is a strategic (Internet promo) move to build hype because they know we will find out who she follows :huntyga: but are they that smart

I was for sure thinking we were weeks away from the lead if not sooner, but now idk

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Stefanotta
2 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

From what account?

Can’t find, it was some random account

'Cause we are all our hair...

BlingNotTheMusic

Maybe the synth they were using on the final song broke and they went to get a new one! :traumatica:

Chromamama
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Maybe the synth they were using on the final song broke and they went to get a new one! :traumatica:

:traumatica:

• LMAO 1

franminervini
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I'm so confused by this also. Unless this is a strategic (Internet promo) move to build hype because they know we will find out who she follows :huntyga: but are they that smart

I was for sure thinking we were weeks away from the lead if not sooner, but now idk

I just wanna know what's going on. She is teasing a lot, so that must mean something... 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Thanks 1

Noah
7 minutes ago, franminervini said:

to be honest, I think she just liked the Videos of them using the Instruments and followed them. That's also the Reason she followed the German Producer I think. She has been interested in that stuff for ages, even during the artRave Lady Starlight performed with those types of Instruments. I wouldn't read too much into it. If she wanted a system, she'd have one of her Assistants get her one (or work in a Studio where there are many available, like the ones she worked with BoysNoize in)  

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3

BlingNotTheMusic

Gaga announced SL Feb 25, which is next Sunday :max:

Tues Feb 27th Announcement, Feb 29th @ midnight release? :franminervini:

• YAAAS 2

zerojk

Gaga's team should understand that teasing with lot of time in advance doesn't work anymore this days

People want things now, if you are gonna tease make sure it is comming real soon (like less than a week) otherwise you just let the hype die and lose the public's attention

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Chromamama
13 minutes ago, franminervini said:

It could also be a finishing touch thing like with Max Martin. But then I think that since she has posted a lot from the studio, she's saying to us she's mid way/near end of the process for making this album. I don't think she's finished at all

Yeah its definitely something that's not giving me wrapping up vibes 

Chromamama
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Gaga's team should understand that teasing with lot of time in advance doesn't work anymore this days

People want things now, if you are gonna tease make sure it is comming real soon (like less than a week) otherwise you just let the hype die and lose the public's attention

Exactly. And we, including the GP, are STARVING

Noah

Guys, relax. We got our last posts 3 Days ago. If she suddenly left for a month or two, I'd get the frustration. Her posting so many Studio Pictures now on her own (not Bloodpop IG Stories) at a certain time, means these Posts are some-what planned. After all, March is still part of Q1. If she leaves, is silent and we have no (reliable) Insider news until then - we can be frustrated. I get the hype and I am on the train, but we can not be mad at Gaga for random people's tweets that make false promises. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)