Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Chromamama
Just now, InTheCloset said:

You all need to trust me lg7 aint coming this year loves. Or if it does it would be around joker. 
#LG7for2025  #2025RadioIsOurs

But Blade...:traumatica:  I wish I believed/had hype

InTheCloset
Just now, Chromamama said:

But Blade...:traumatica:  I wish I believed/had hype

Your Blade is not here @Chromamama  now shut up and do my bangs:grr:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 4

InTheCloset

But like wouldnt a 2025 release make more sense. All the hype from Joker would be there. Plus this year is getting crowded woth all the other major artists releasing. 

Where's the spunk, Adam?

palma
1 minute ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Why would she bundle TCB with a different album surely if she were to bundle it she would release a second volume of chromtica :trollga: 

this is why its been so delayed because she's been working on a chromtica sequel and the new album at the same time hence the rock and electro clues

maybe the monochromatica ppl where right and we're getting bsides for chromtica bundled with TCB:ohwell:

And for those saying it's too late for a chromtica release the last chromtica release was 2 years after the release so...:oops:

lady-gaga-you-have-to-stop.gif

She bundled TMBT with BTW :sis:

Reality
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

But like wouldnt a 2025 release make more sense. All the hype from Joker would be there. Plus this year is getting crowded woth all the other major artists releasing. 

Before all the Blade stuff, I thought LG7 was going to come out after Joker, but after Blade said "February 2024" and especially after Gaga started teasing us a week ago, I do believe that something is coming out before Joker. It probably won't be sooner than we all would've liked, but you know, it's a lot of smoke, so there's bound to be some fire, right? :traumatica:

🃏🖤👹

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
19 minutes ago, palma said:

We're all hurt kids that developed a parasocial relationship with our "mom" :traumatica:

She kept us so FED until 2014 that even a decade later we still expect the same :traumatica: On the other hand, I think us waiting for Chromatica (a dancey Gaga album) for 7 years only for her to completely abandon it (for understandable reasons, I guess) did some damage to this fanbase I think :yennefer:

Good point. Although I hope fans truly don’t think she “abandoned it” when COVID & BLM was happening. Both things she understandably diverted her attention. We got three music videos. A VMA performance, a cute live stream, a remix album and she still went on tour a year after the album came out. We know the amount of stuff that was planned and scrapped. 

anyways, I don’t really expect a 2010’s style rollout for LG7 and I hope others aren’t either lol. Maybe a TV interview or two, a magazine cover, a VMA performance if we’re lucky and that’s about it lol. Seems to be a special and focused project that will be different from other albums both stylistically and sonically based on the teases/vibe we think she’s going for. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

While judging Gaga acting like it’s so hard stanning

They just said her teasing is boring. It's a valid opinion even if you don't agree with it. Teasing it with the descriptions when nothing is happening turns boring quick, and that's the way she does things. I'm grateful we're at least seeing her face every week and we know she's working! 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

InTheCloset
Just now, Reality said:

Before all the Blade stuff, I thought LG7 was going to come out after Joker, but after Blade said "February 2024" and especially after Gaga started teasing us a week ago, I do believe that something is coming out before Joker. It probably won't be sooner than we all would've liked, but you know, it's a lot of smoke, so there's bound to be some fire, right? :traumatica:

It wont come before 2025. 
Because B+O+B+B+Y =5.  C +A=2 
Total =7 which is equal to LG7

Remaining letters

M+P+B+E+L+L = 6

You subtract 1 from 6 so you get 5 which is equal to 2025. 
Hence and therefore LG7 is coming in 2025

:traumatica:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 3

ARTPOPKISS
11 minutes ago, palma said:

lady-gaga-you-have-to-stop.gif

She bundled TMBT with BTW :sis:

But that's different cause TMBT had btw era content in it such as the performance of a performance of the song and an acapella if it. Also TMBT was still touring in 2011 so:oops:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

palma
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Good point. Although I hope fans truly don’t think she “abandoned it” when COVID & BLM was happening. Both things she understandably diverted her attention. We got three music videos. A VMA performance, a cute live stream, a remix album and she still went on tour a year after the album came out. We know the amount of stuff that was planned and scrapped. 

anyways, I don’t really expect a 2010’s style rollout for LG7 and I hope others aren’t either lol. Maybe a TV interview or two, a magazine cover, a VMA performance if we’re lucky and that’s about it lol. Seems to be a special and focused project that will be different from other albums both stylistically and sonically based on the teases/vibe we think she’s going for. 

Gays are famously hard to please :poot: I will be happy as long as she delivers a well-crafted album with great visuals and maybe a longer tour than TCB. It's not 2011 and even Beyoncé (having a fabulous team and an endless budget) did not move a finger to promote Renaissance.  

5 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

But that's different cause TMBT had btw era content in it such as the performance of a performance of the song and an acapella if it. Also TMBT was still touring in 2011 so:oops:

Let me be delusional it's a coping mechanism :sis:

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, palma said:

Let me be delusional it's a coping mechanism :sis:

So real :traumatica:

F@ggotry at its finest

Maxine Puth

People arguing whether 2024 or 2025 is the best time for release when 2023 was the right answer :traumatica:

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Thanks 4

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

good morning!! what delusions should i allow to fuel my day

That lg7 is coming after joker

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Stefanotta

BREAKING spoiler alert

there has just been a post on X with orange / black aestetic posted, and immediately deleted 

new album name was there, date, tracklist

it looked like a promo banner

Since spoilers are forbidden here I can give additinal info in dm in anyone interested

It is obv fake, but so goood

'Cause we are all our hair...

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)