💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

tyler k
52 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Let's be real, fan bases are the ones getting the big numbers and ours isn't that dedicated anymore.

if she releases a banger, everyone will gag and suddenly love her all over again lol

the gays switch so easily lmao 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

julz

On a positive note, the fun is this excitement for a new music era. When she drops and we finally hear new music, then it's over, hype gone. Let us enjoy this pre-era hype that only happens every couple of years.. I think that we are just afraid that leaks will happen again so we want her to release right away and hope for a good rollout. But i think the 👹 is working hard so we're good so far.

I like that Gaga is in a happy and inspired place now, i feel that she is excited like us too..but she is trying to calm down and waiting as well for the green light. 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, tyler k said:

if she releases a banger, everyone will gag and suddenly love her all over again lol

the gays switch so easily lmao 

I hope so :traumatica: I want a #1 hit.

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

StoryToy

Okay Gaga if you read this: can't we make a deal? You want the tease, we want the music. So what if.. you start to tease with music?

Then we Delulu's have some food to talk about and you can still leave the stuff in your demon guarded safe as you seem to want so much.

A classic win-win, right?

Losing My Mind GIF

Edited by StoryToy
  • LMAO 7

JustJustan
12 hours ago, Kubi said:

For fun, I made up this cocktail for the stupid love hype train (Four years ago! What the hell where did time go). Maybe I'll make a new one when we have more LG7 details. 

The Perilous Journey of Mother Monster, a cocktail.

"After a long journey from G.O.A.T., Government Owned Alien Territory in Space, Mother Monster arrived on Earth to spread her message of love.. " 

1.5oz Silver rum, 0.75oz Chambord, 0.5oz lemon juice, 0.5oz simple syrup. Shake and garnish with a pink marshmallow heart and sugar rim. 

Screenshot-20240215-182502.png

As his friend, I can confirm the cocktail was delicious. Also? Four years? God time has gone by fast.

• Love 2

M i K E Y

God the last 12+ pages were something :icant: I was asleep and at work while GGD was on fire lmao 

y‘all should’ve manifested with listening to Bowies scary monsters and not station to station. It’s your fault. 

well it’s getting kinda exhausting atp. But it has to come at some point. With every Friday we are one week closer to a potential release :sis:

• Like 1

StoryToy
11 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

With every Friday we are one week closer to a potential release :sis:

What a nice way to look at it.

:hug:

Edited by StoryToy
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic

I know I said I was staying away but figured I'd pop in here with a preview of THE ANNOUNCEMENT later today:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 4

StoryToy

So the pics of her getting coffee in a cybercar where definitively staged right? What if the cybercar is a hint to Cyberpunk? Like, to a David Bowie type of style?! :excited2:

'These cyberpunk albums would end up having a profound and lasting impact on rock in general, punk, new wave, electronica, and Eno’s work in ambient'

https://blog.adafruit.com/2020/09/07/did-you-know-that-david-bowie-and-brian-eno-did-a-cyberpunk-record-cyberpunk/

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Edited by StoryToy
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

TimotheeChalamet
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Do we have countdown today?

You can start a countdown today for next week

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Do we have countdown today?

I've popped a Nurtec and I'm ready to gooooo

ZKi0S5d.gif

• LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic

34 MINUTES I CAN FEEL ITS DIFFERENT TODAY!

AX9NF3L.gif

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)