Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

rafaelgherardi
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

GAGA’S WEBSITE IS DOWN

many other artists' websites are down too like Selena's and Ariana's... but it could mean something anyway

StoryToy
1 minute ago, rafaelgherardi said:

many other artists' websites are down too like Selena's and Ariana's... but it could mean something anyway

Black And White Oops GIF by Buyout Footage

• LMAO 4

TimotheeChalamet

it's obvious that she will continue teasing on thursday, maybe with an announcement this time 

LG2008

Maybe it wasn't a heart per day until release and it was a heart per thursday she tease :traumatica:

Edited by LG2008

ModernEcstasy

All joking aside, I genuinely believe we won’t get new material until late April or early May. 
There’s too many releases happening in the coming weeks months and Gaga cannot compete with the likes of Taylor and Beyoncé (not because she doesn’t have what it takes, but because their fans go a lot harder than we do)

• LMAO 3

peto flex
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

All joking aside, I genuinely believe we won’t get new material until late April or early May. 
There’s too many releases happening in the coming weeks months and Gaga cannot compete with the likes of Taylor and Beyoncé (not because she doesn’t have what it takes, but because their fans go a lot harder than we do)

GP doesn't care about Beyonce....

💎💎
  • Thanks 1

StoryToy
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

floor wtf GIF by VPRO

Gaga is dropping a visual album/documentary tomorrow.

On Saturdays yes, because more people are at home to stream.

Period GIF by ALLBLK

Darcklighter22
16 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Like what’s the point of teasing beforehand if you want to surprise drop?

It is Gaga and it’s what she knows to do even if it’s backfired a few times.

Plastic Flower
5 minutes ago, peto flex said:

GP doesn't care about Beyonce....

Let's be real, fan bases are the ones getting the big numbers and ours isn't that dedicated anymore.

Drop it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

Let's be real, fan bases are the ones getting the big numbers and ours isn't that dedicated anymore.

Exactly. I think Gaga reaches an older audience and they aren’t as bothered about charts/ streaming etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StoryToy
35 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Exactly. I think Gaga reaches an older audience and they aren’t as bothered about charts/ streaming etc

They also aren't bothered by random teasing and jet here we are with a bunch of pictures of hers in the studio.

She needs us when she's dropping and she knows. That's the whole point of the teasing right? To let fans create buzz.

Edited by StoryToy

Killa

Gaga can as well just release the music, at least a single cause i'm starting to feel that the other girls 'are coming  in great number but dnot  pose a threat. It all ends up being random every era so why bother, go hustle queen

Fight Wrestle GIF by BrownSugarApp

Edited by Killa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ultimecia

We desperately need Gaga's grit back in this all too bland current mainstream landscape. :messga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)