Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Are they trustworthy???? :udidnt:

What you think?

buzzkill
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is gonna turn out to be exactly what i originally believed, isn’t it?
She’s just posting months/ years ahead of an actual release. Just like she has with every other project. :lolly:

If it is a genuine “tease”, I wish her team would get their Sh!t together. This is already becoming boring. 

She has never been more than 4 years without releasing, its indeed coming this year, Q1 or not, but its coming

TimotheeChalamet
9 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

No

• Sad 1

Noah

This lowkey has been the biggest drought in Gagas career imo and it's apparent by how many fans stopped caring about her. I think that "drought" was needed for Gaga tho. She needs to experience life to be creative and like she said last year, she's there again. She's creative again. I hope that signals music coming more regularly. I mean during the Joanne - ASIB - Chromatica days she was on fire, working a bunch with Mark, Bloodpop and DJWS. She probably could've released 5 Albums from that material alone. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

madmagical6

I cannot believe the people still believing PopInsider on twitter :laughga: they missed the mark and are still running with it :huntyga:

• LMAO 1

LG2008
34 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

An announcement is posible (any day actually lol)... But I'm just so tired that I won't care until the song is out :traumatica:

• Like 1

Head Empty
40 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

We'll know today :traumatica:

• LMAO 3

LG2008
31 minutes ago, Noah said:

This lowkey has been the biggest drought in Gagas career imo and it's apparent by how many fans stopped caring about her. I think that "drought" was needed for Gaga tho. She needs to experience life to be creative and like she said last year, she's there again. She's creative again. I hope that signals music coming more regularly. I mean during the Joanne - ASIB - Chromatica days she was on fire, working a bunch with Mark, Bloodpop and DJWS. She probably could've released 5 Albums from that material alone. 

That drought was most likely good for her like you said but not for us.

Part of that period was the lack of promo for Chromatica and I think it really hurt her... It had so much potential and nothing happened. Other artists adapted their rollouts to the situation and I think it also affected the performance of Love for Sale... If we had a great Chromatica era rollout, we would've been more supportive and had more "energy" for the jazz record. It was one of the biggest missed opportunities of her career and I would've prefered her not releasing Stupid Love in Feb 2020 and delaying the album a year than what we got lol 

I think that and her just posting Haus Labs most of the past year are the reason why there's lack of interest and many stopped caring... I was close lol

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah
4 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

That drought was most likely good for her like you said but not for us.

Part of that period was the lack of promo for Chromatica and I think it really hurt her... It had so much potential and nothing happened. Other artists adapted their rollouts to the situation and I think it also affected the performance of Love for Sale... If we had a great Chromatica era rollout, we would've been more supportive and had more "energy" for the jazz record. It was one of the biggest missed opportunities of her career and I would've prefered her not releasing Stupid Love in Feb 2020 and delaying the album a year than what we got lol 

I do agree. There were so many factors that delayed the Album or made her (justifiably) not want to continue the campaign. I fell tho, that she could've easily released a The Chromatica Monster  :sis:) in 2021 with new Deluxe Tracks to re-vitalize the campaign, but she was probably over it at that point and L4S had been in the Vault since 2018, begging to be released at that point. At least we got the Chromatica Ball.

4 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I think that and her just posting Haus Labs most of the past year are the reason why there's lack of interest and many stopped caring... I was close lol

I hope Gaga and her Team realized this for the future. People don't follow her cause she's a Walking-Billboard but because of her artistry.  I mean, we mostly love her cause she's a Musician/Popstar. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Thanks 3

DiscoBro

Question: is it just me or did anybody else notice the lady gaga website error 503???  :wtfga:

• Shook 6

noa234
Just now, DiscoBro said:

Question: is it just me or did anybody else notice the lady gaga website error 503???  :wtfga:

OMG SAMEEE

SHES COMINGGG

• YAAAS 5

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)