Featured Posts

Killa

This train don’t stop

this train don’t stop (*sbos)

this train won’t stop there anymore

a GM ikkllbb nn vdwasyujnbfddssaadcgbjkkloophh ok vreassjjollkbvfd

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Well, I guess technically something could still come this Friday. But yeah, I think next Friday is unlikely since Selena is releasing that week. 

For what it's worth, I do think the February info he received was real, but maybe Gaga & her team decided to delay it by a few weeks. He got that info in November, so a lot could've changed since then. 

Oh I do think he had tea because she teased more this month than ever before. UNLESS Bobby/her team told her what was being said and February wasn’t a thing but she wanted to tease a little to feed us a bit. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

and please…. Whoever is reading this here… please stop harassing blade, even if she delays the release… 

Oh blade 💯 remains in my/our good graces. Ain’t no coincidence he said Feb & she teased multiple times. 

* if you’re lurking blade please don’t go away* :ally:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

homomo

No one has any reason to harm our hunty Blade.

Dude literally did nothing wrong. All he said was “I heard things are happening in Feb”. If nothing happens, so be it. He doesn’t claim to be this holy insider who knows everything, he just shares things that people tell him. Nothing more.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

DiscoBro

My delusional heart: “It’s not even Friday yet in Malibu, she can still announce something #lg7 related later today…”:ladyhaha:

ALGAYDO
38 minutes ago, DiscoBro said:

My delusional heart: “It’s not even Friday yet in Malibu, she can still announce something #lg7 related later today…”:ladyhaha:

It’s been Friday here for over 2 hours :franminervini:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, homomo said:

No one has any reason to harm our hunty Blade.

Dude literally did nothing wrong. All he said was “I heard things are happening in Feb”. If nothing happens, so be it. He doesn’t claim to be this holy insider who knows everything, he just shares things that people tell him. Nothing more.

100% agree, but he was still pushing Feb a bit hard yesterday and it’s likely not happening unless his theory of Interscope not putting Selena & Gaga on the same day is wrong lol 

Spartacus

Question: How many months after LG7 is released do we start bitchin' for LG8? :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 5

Head Empty
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Question: How many months after LG7 is released do we start bitchin' for LG8? :coffee:

People will start before they even hear the first chorus :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 5

ModernEcstasy

This is gonna turn out to be exactly what i originally believed, isn’t it?
She’s just posting months/ years ahead of an actual release. Just like she has with every other project. :lolly:

If it is a genuine “tease”, I wish her team would get their Sh!t together. This is already becoming boring. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Midway through listening to Track 1, we will realize the RockGa we've always dreamed about isn't the RockGa she had in mind... then we will all clamor for the original LG7 concept for a couple of weeks, then give up when BURNS posts a story that there is no such thing. Then we'll start bitchin' about LG8 therafter.

In the process, we will despise Joker FAD because MovieGa is getting in the way of PopstarGa. "She's a moviestar now!" :coffee:

• Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)