Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

itsandrewtbh

I have work at 8am tomorrow I don't think I'll sleep ffs

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty ford clinic x

Noah
4 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

Wait why was she put off by it?

She said she likes the traditional Releases more during ARTPOP (post-Beyoncé Release) and during Joanne.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

A reply which will benefit them if some of them announces Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Stef
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Also for sh!ts and giggles, they reposted this today so they are standing by it: 

"

Viernes is Friday, and they previously said "this week"

So they gonna have A BIG STORM COMIN if they are wrong in 12 hours

rose mcgowan sexism GIF

Yeah i ain’t taking his tweets seriously at all :air: tomorrow he’ll say Gaga was “supposed” to announce but it looks like they’ve pushed it because Selena announced today, as if this **** isn’t all planned and locked in at the label weeks in advance :lmao: save for some genuine last minute pushes (video not quite ready etc) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Chromamama
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

A reply which will benefit them if some of them announces Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Imagine if no one does

• LMAO 2

palma

popinsider is obviously a troll guys :koons:

RideOrDie and Blade did spell some t on Gaga in the past I believe and they both believe she's coming... soon :bear: I'm not buying what any other "insider" have said regarding LG7

Edited by palma
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yeah i ain’t taking his tweets seriously at all :air: tomorrow he’ll say Gaga was “supposed” to announce but it looks like they’ve pushed it because Selena announced today, as if this **** isn’t all planned and locked in at the label weeks in advance :lmao: save for some genuine last minute pushes (video not quite ready etc) 

I mean they did spill early about Mariah and Ari, Selena on the 15, song title, etc but I'm honestly just troll posting. Since we have nothing better to do :trollga: If Gaga doesn't come tomorrow we can all crucify him together!

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
37 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Just for sh!ts and giggles, this is what Blade posted today:

"

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant avoidant release schedule. The thing they're avoiding being Taylor in April, obviously.

(Ignore the Tyla one no one cares about that being in March)

I also wouldn't be surprised if someone else that's a huge US threat like Drake or Morgan drops April 5th or April 12th to just barely miss Taylor

If I had to guess LG7 will definitely be after Taylor but I would still bet money on the single coming before Taylor and still Q1 "

He also is still holding onto Feb. Q1 specifically, but when someone asked should they have hopes for March, he said "Is February suddenly not part of Q1?" :icant:

Also "I don't think most are threats to Gaga but Interscope would still avoid scheduling with another release from a female artist that generates buzz or one from their own label (Kacey, Selena) so there's more buzz on a singular focus project.

He’s so confusing. He’s saying is February not Q1 but Selena is releasing the only other Friday in February and he also said interscope would avoid scheduling with another female artist. Am I crazy here????? 

this makes me thinks it’s coming tomorrow with a surprise announcement tonight? Am I crazy?????

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

He’s so confusing. He’s saying is February not Q1 but Selena is releasing the only other Friday in February and he also said interscope would avoid scheduling with another female artist. Am I crazy here????? 

this makes me thinks it’s coming tomorrow with a surprise announcement tonight? Am I crazy?????

I am thinking the same tbh but I don't know if we all have mass delusions at this point.

I don't actually think Selena would be much of a threat? Or am I wrong I don't know.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I'm taking it as, on the off chance that Gaga still releases in Feb, he can say he stood by his word.

If she doesn't, and its within Q1, he was still "somewhat" correct.

But at this point I believe no one and am just posting for conversation sake.

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, palma said:

she's coming... soon :bear:

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

Thats IT! Scheduling an emergency appt with my therapist

Hold On Cats GIF by Kitty Is Not A Cat

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
6 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I am thinking the same tbh but I don't know if we all have mass delusions at this point.

I don't actually think Selena would be much of a threat? Or am I wrong I don't know.

Oh I def don’t think Selena is a threat but he himself said the label would avoid having them release the same Friday. And when someone said march he continued to stay steadfast on February. So he’s either hedging his bets or he knows it’s coming tomorrow but he’s afraid to say ?? Him knowing Gaga is surprise releasing tomorrow would literally make him be the most reliable we’ve ever had 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)