Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

tyler k
2 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Will we get more photos in the studio tonight?? :queenga:

lettuce pray!!! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

No Haus Labs post today? Are we moving?

dn3EyYK.gif

Do they post at a specific time :poot:

• LMAO 1

madmagical6

Can someone message blade and offer him something he wants in exchange for more info? :huntyga:

Anyways 1 hour 10 mins. 

• LMAO 1

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Can someone message blade and offer him something he wants in exchange for more info? :huntyga:

Anyways 1 hour 10 mins. 

Blade doesn’t have any more info, he doesn’t even know if February is still the release month, just that he expects a Q1 release. 

• Sad 2

madmagical6
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

Blade doesn’t have any more info, he doesn’t even know if February is still the release month, just that he expects a Q1 release. 

:saladga:

ShayCristoforo

Yall

What if she decides to get bold and iconic and come out with The Heart Monster. 
The Fame Vault. Etc 

Ok I’ll see myself out 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Stef

What time are tonight’s photos coming? Let’s place our bets!

Heres mine:

Spoiler

they aren’t ❤️ 

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 2

Noah

I think a surprise release would be the most "rock" thing for Gaga to do, especially since interest has already been gathered with the new Studio Posts. I know some people are like "but for Joanne + Chromatica she posted in the Studio for a year before release" but that was either mostly Bloodpop AND it wasn't as frequent as it is now and when it was frequent it was paired with many "regular" pics and posts. Gaga has been TOO silent on Social Media the past year and the new posts have been coming faaar to regularly. This means something. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, madmagical6 said:

Did we get to the bottom of the burger king font? What was that for?

It's just some kind of default setting belonging to the name Grand Royale but obviously she uses a different font

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

BlingNotTheMusic

Just for sh!ts and giggles, this is what Blade posted today:

"

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant avoidant release schedule. The thing they're avoiding being Taylor in April, obviously.

(Ignore the Tyla one no one cares about that being in March)

I also wouldn't be surprised if someone else that's a huge US threat like Drake or Morgan drops April 5th or April 12th to just barely miss Taylor

If I had to guess LG7 will definitely be after Taylor but I would still bet money on the single coming before Taylor and still Q1 "

He also is still holding onto Feb. Q1 specifically, but when someone asked should they have hopes for March, he said "Is February suddenly not part of Q1?" :icant:

Also "I don't think most are threats to Gaga but Interscope would still avoid scheduling with another release from a female artist that generates buzz or one from their own label (Kacey, Selena) so there's more buzz on a singular focus project.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

itsandrewtbh

It cracks me up seeing fans come up with theories about the albums name and theme

I saw earlier someone said its witchy and that it's called "Dark Mother Monster Potion" with gaga sitting on a throne with a crown holding a vial of potion?

Fan lyrics such as "as the night dawns I come alive and target my pray with my claws, drink my dark mother monster potion when the night draws" :cryga:

Knowing gaga she will come out with yee haw bell bottom hoe down 

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty ford clinic x
  • LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

It cracks me up seeing fans come up with theories about the albums name and theme

I saw earlier someone said its witchy and that it's called "Dark Mother Monster Potion" with gaga sitting on a throne with a crown holding a vial of potion?

Fan lyrics such as "as the night dawns I come alive and target my pray with my claws, drink my dark mother monster potion when the night draws" :cryga:

Knowing gaga she will come out with yee haw bell bottom hoe down 

Didn't you hear? The debut is called Heart of Charcoal and that is CONFIRMED

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)