đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Not only this, but the 10 black hearts 🖤 she posted on the TikTok comment was 10 days ago tomorrow :excited2:

OH-

edit: oh you lyinggggg it was one week ago 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Chromamama
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

OH-

Thats why everyone thinks its tomorrow:messga:  but since there's no announcement today... :rip:

• Like 1

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Not only this, but the 10 black hearts 🖤 she posted on the TikTok comment was 10 days ago tomorrow :excited2:

It was the 8th 

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

OH-

edit: oh you lyinggggg it was one week ago 

4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

It was the 8th 

Oh awkward, my GGD says the thread was made on the 7th.

And also, the delusion is affecting my ability to count :traumatica:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
10 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

The wait is painful, but the buzz around here when a release is imminent is too much fun! :holdmyhand:

I'm not having fun tonight. Or yesterday. Or the last while there's been teasing and no releasing :cryga:

• LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
38 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Well I noticed this as well. Maybe it is the angles/lighting but at the Superbowl her face looked a bit less skinny

I noticed that too, and it would support the idea these pictures were taken last year, because I think she intentionally lost a lot of weight for Joker 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3

Fck I luv Art
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I noticed that too, and it would support the idea these pictures were taken last year, because I think she intentionally lost a lot of weight for Joker 

Idk but this pic is recent for sure  https://www.instagram.com/p/C15kqfvvD37/?igsh=MXk1eHY2MXJ1ZXFv

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I know I will get dragged but I think she looks SO GOOD in those new pics from Joker. All fillers dissolved, cute wrinkles (like people our age have), and healthily thin. 

I doubt she ever will since she's considered part of the "beauty community", but I would love for her to fully embrace natural beauty and stop with the frozen face, duck lips, and maintain the Harley lewk :volantis:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I know I will get dragged but I think she looks SO GOOD in those new pics from Joker. All fillers dissolved, cute wrinkles (like people our age have), and healthily thin. 

I doubt she ever will since she's considered part of the "beauty community", but I would love for her to fully embrace natural beauty and stop with the frozen face, duck lips, and maintain the Harley lewk :volantis:

I get that! Mind you, when she's 70 and giving cunty frozen face billionaire heiress mogul diva pensioner? I'll be living for it

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)