2023 - Sweet sound of heaven
2022 -Hold my Hand

also please rememebre that in 2021 you got 3 albums:
a) love for sale
b) dawn of chromatica
c) born this way the tenth anniversary

please know that she also worked on Top Gun OST

she filmed Joker 2 

It't now like she's genius of sth, she had to remember the lines read the comics,, find a new "100 people" line to promote Joker
she's recording music for it and albo for her album.

She worked on Chromatica TV 

she also wanna live her life and **** Michael which I am jealous of. 

A year and a half, that’s the same, especially with Hold My Hand being mediocre at best:holdmyhand:

Down of Chromatica is not an album, Gaga didn’t even touch it, let alone BTW10 lmaoooo.:ladyhaha: Love For Sale is great but there’s no original music there. 

I have to admit I still enjoy listening to one or two DOC remixes and Do I Love You once a year :ally:

I don’t know why you wrote all of that as if I said she didn’t do anything since Chromatica, when I only said she released ONE song since HMH and it’s literally the truth :cryga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PMM
2 minutes ago, The Z said:

A year and a half, that’s the same, especially with Hold My Hand being mediocre at best:holdmyhand:

Down of Chromatica is not an album, Gaga didn’t even touch it, let alone BTW10 lmaoooo.:ladyhaha: Love For Sale is great but there’s no original music there. 

I have to admit I still enjoy listening to one or two DOC remixes and Do I Love You once a year :ally:

I don’t know why you wrote all of that as if I said she didn’t do anything since Chromatica, when I only said she released ONE song since HMH and it’s literally the truth :cryga:

because this fandom is smething else

if she would release sth right now she flops
ariana taylor and B def will sell more than her 

and this will drive little monsters mad

I Am a Joke
  • Love 1

Bloody Matt

Why does this fanbase get so weird everytime another popstar announces something? :partysick:

Get on the f***ing train we’re going LG7

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Roronoa
16 minutes ago, PMM said:

It't now like she's genius of sth, she had to remember the lines read the comics,, find a new "100 people" line to promote Joker

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by ABC Network

LG7 time now
Just now, PMM said:

because this fandom is smething else

if she would release sth right now she flops
ariana taylor and B def will sell more than her 

and this will drive little monsters mad

I personally don’t mind about the charts anymore; sure, I’d do my best to give her a boost at my level if she was competing (is that a word?) for #1, that would be exciting, but Love For Sale debuted at #6 and I wasn’t mad, she had to stop getting ONLY #1 albums at some point, at least now we’re less stressed about it :ladyhaha:

Some fans would go mad if Tay made Gaga unable to go #1, but what can we do about it? :shrug: It’s not like she's going anywhere, she’s gonna dominate the charts for weeks or months whenever she releases in the next year or two. If Gaga released an album 10 weeks after Tay, I don’t even know if she would go #1. What I know, however, is that Gaga’s evolution will be interesting, wether I like the music or not (we will all have different opinions) and I’m excited no matter what. Especially with her vocals being ON POINT right now, I mean, did you hear Bad Romance in Vegas the other day? That was LADY F*CKING GAGA right there :firega: 2019-Ga found DEAD 

• Like 4

HelloHangoverz
23 minutes ago, PMM said:

2 years?
2 years? 

2023 - Sweet sound of heaven
2022 -Hold my Hand

also please rememebre that in 2021 you got 3 albums:
a) love for sale
b) dawn of chromatica
c) born this way the tenth anniversary

please know that she also worked on Top Gun OST

she filmed Joker 2 

she's recording music for it and albo for her album.

She worked on Chromatica TV 

she also wanna live her life and **** Michael which I am jealous of. 

Born This Way 10th anniversary featuring....covers. Now come on now

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

PMM
3 minutes ago, The Z said:

I personally don’t mind about the charts anymore; sure, I’d do my best to give her a boost at my level if she was competing (is that a word?) for #1, that would be exciting, but Love For Sale debuted at #6 and I wasn’t mad, she had to stop getting ONLY #1 albums at some point, at least now we’re less stressed about it :ladyhaha:

Some fans would go mad if Tay made Gaga unable to go #1, but what can we do about it? :shrug: It’s not like she's going anywhere, she’s gonna dominate the charts for weeks or months whenever she releases in the next year or two. If Gaga released an album 10 weeks after Tay, I don’t even know if she would go #1. What I know, however, is that Gaga’s evolution will be interesting, wether I like the music or not (we will all have different opinions) and I’m excited no matter what. Especially with her vocals being ON POINT right now, I mean, did you hear Bad Romance in Vegas the other day? That was LADY F*CKING GAGA right there :firega: 2019-Ga found DEAD 

h yeah 
i also don't care about new music. 
i don;t want new msuic now beacuse i still didnt listen to a lot of the albums and there awill be a lot more to come (B, Ari, Dua, Lana, Tay)

I can wait for Ga, it would be nicefor her to have her own moment 

I Am a Joke
  • Love 1

Roronoa

I don’t enjoy other pop girls’ music at all. Their music quality cannot touch Gaga’s. I am so dry and thirsty. :(

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Bloody Matt

I give 0 f*cks about competition and other stanwar non sense I just want to love the new music and, most importantly, see where she's taking us with her new project

Edited by Bloody Matt
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I am so dry and thirsty. :(

"At least you're alive"

one piece thriller bark GIF

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

PMM
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Born This Way 10th anniversary featuring....covers. Now come on now

it's still under her name. It's still new music. 

I Am a Joke

PMM
5 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I don’t enjoy other pop girls’ music at all. Their music quality cannot touch Gaga’s. I am so dry and thirsty. :(

i don't want to be mean but Gagas album are not THAT great 

I Am a Joke

Roronoa
Just now, PMM said:

i don't want to be mean but Gagas album are not THAT great 

If I’m being objective.. I know what you mean. I know Whitney is a better vocalist, Beyoncé better performer, Lana better writer. But personally, her music touches something in me that I can’t describe. I’d rather watch her performance of Replay than Beyoncé’s Crazy in Love. 

• Love 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Roronoa said:

If I’m being objective.. I know what you mean. I know Whitney is a better vocalist, Beyoncé better performer, Lana better writer. But personally, her music touches something in me that I can’t describe. I’d rather watch her performance of Replay than Beyoncé’s Crazy in Love. 

V true, it hits THAT spot. Same. I think she knows how to craft a perfect pop song, better than ANYBODY and that's what does it

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 1

PMM
Just now, Roronoa said:

sure. That's my pov too

but for sure you can find other good for your ear albums too and if not you need to wait

Play again her official and unreleased music 

I Am a Joke

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)