💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

I really don’t have hope that anything will come in Q1 anymore since Beyoncé and Taylor are gonna dominate :selena: 

Idk why this forum is obsessed with other releases? She’s been planning something and has material she nor her label will pivot because of this. Taylor releases every other month at this point and disappears to tour. Positions did not sell well. Dua is making no noise. And even renaissance really was the least impactful album. No visuals. So-so charts. I don’t even expect Gaga to be like a #1 artist for weeks and weeks. No one cares about that. 

• Thanks 4

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I don’t think Beyoncé and Taylor are going to be “competition” at this point, but it truly depends on what Gaga’s next album is sonically. Beyoncé’s is obviously VERY country and Taylor’s is likely to be alternative-pop/folk-ish. If Gaga goes the rock / alt pop route, yes, but if she stays with her club music roots, I think she’ll be in a lane of her own. 

Chromatica Forever

Reality
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Idk why this forum is obsessed with other releases? She’s been planning something and has material she nor her label will pivot because of this. Taylor releases every other month at this point and disappears to tour. Positions did not sell well. Dua is making no noise. And even renaissance really was the least impactful album. No visuals. So-so charts. I don’t even expect Gaga to be like a #1 artist for weeks and weeks. No one cares about that. 

I’m not expecting her to do numbers like Beyoncé or Taylor, and nor I do really care, but it would make sense from a business perspective. These things are planned out, so yeah, why would she share similar time frames with other pop girls when it’s so crowded? You could make the analogy with movies. There’s a reason why movies have certain release windows and why studios try to carve out their own schedule for the year. I still think she’s going to release something before Joker, but I could see a summer or spring release rather than something this month.

🃏🖤👹

Ultimecia

Let's be real, she has a Jazz show in Vegas, a lead role is a block-buster and a song with The Rolling Stones. Gaga is in a lane of her own. She's way, way more than a "pop girl" you guys. :alsemanche:

Unless LG7 is another Chromatica - as in a return to mainstream pop - there is no reason for artists' releases to affect her plans.

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Idk why this forum is obsessed with other releases? 

It similiar to, say, when a new video game console is released and all your friends one by one are getting it for Christmas, and you felt so behind and axious cos while you requested it to your parents, they didn't seems to show any signs that you will get it. It's not the same but similiar. If you ever been this kind of situation, you might understand. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Y'all I lost all hope today of new music soon with Taylor and Beyonce coming :messga:

We lost BIG

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Sad 2

Reality
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Y'all I lost all hope today of new music soon with Taylor and Beyonce coming :messga:

We lost BIG

And to think we all thought we were gonna get something this month :bradley:

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia

Y'all want LG7 to be an experimental dark Rock-Opera epic, but feel threatened by other mainstream artists? :alsemanche:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Roronoa
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

Y'all want LG7 to be an experimental dark Rock-Opera epic, but feel threatened by other mainstream artists? :alsemanche:

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

• LMAO 1

ThinPurpleDuke

Bringing a little positivity here but her roots were freshly done last night and she also wore a football t-shirt with the number 16 (aka LG7 coming this Friday yay:trollga:)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

ModernEcstasy

There is absolutely no way that she is releasing any time soon. 
Let’s be honest, Gagas streaming numbers will pull nowhere near as many as Bey and Tay. 

Realistically, the label still wants to see some kind of success from whatever it is that she releases and it will be overshadowed. 

My belief is that last weeks posts weren’t a sign of her releasing, but more so about her saying “look at me. Im still here and I make music” just to feed us, because they are aware of the major release’s happening and Gaga not moving. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

TheSine

I'm going to give it another month or so before I start judging. I'm still keeping in faith.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • Like 2

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

There is absolutely no way that she is releasing any time soon. 
Let’s be honest, Gagas streaming numbers will pull nowhere near as many as Bey and Tay. 

Realistically, the label still wants to see some kind of success from whatever it is that she releases and it will be overshadowed. 

My belief is that last weeks posts weren’t a sign of her releasing, but more so about her saying “look at me. Im still here and I make music” just to feed us, because they are aware of the major release’s happening and Gaga not moving. 

Guys, gaga has more monthly listeners, higher streaming stats and even receives slightly more daily streams than Bey.they are evenly matched in terms of commercial success. No one is a threat to the other. Yall act like gaga is a newbie with no credibility.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

hieronymus
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

We lost BIG

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah

I think people need to relax a little. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time a year is full of major female Artist Releases. What if she delays the release to 2025 and suddenly Taylors RepTV, Drake and Harry Styles are her competition? There are always going to be other and new releases coming. 

Gaga can still release her Album in May or June and be fine. What matters the most in her case is a nice debut for the first Single + a #1 Album. The rest will figure itself out and by the time Joker 2 comes out, the press will naturally mention her Album as well. It'll basically promote itself months after the Album came out. I think you all just need to have a little more faith in Bobby + Interscope that they'll figure something out. At the end they have much more intel on the Industry and can plan accordingly. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)