💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
24 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's everything Gaga's stripped back visuals have sadly failed to convey (aside from 911), which is that "Gaga" energy still being present in the absence of big wigs and outrageous outfits. I'd love a full era like that.

"911" mv was definitely up there in terms of artistic direction, but these were still pretty dope and very GAGA.

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• Love 2

Tinnitus15
14 hours ago, Reality said:

Someone a while ago said that her "If anyone asks I'm at church" post could mean that she's only been consistently in the studio recently, and honestly at this point I'm starting to believe it :giveup: Maybe she's in the early/mid stages of the album and we won't be getting anything until summer at the earliest :bradley:

She’s been posting from the studio from November(that we know of) . At this point it will be 3 months so maybe the album is half done or even done 

Edited by Tinnitus15

Lextyr97

I’m so excited that we can basically see that it’s a whole new team of people working on this album. Thank GOD

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Linus Gaga

I feel like something will happen today or next week :enigma:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Lextyr97 said:

whole new team of people working on this album. Thank GOD

Chromatica had that too, let's not forget. 

well, excluding Bloodpop & Madeon

:huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

It was one of the best visuals of Gaga's career tbh. It was stunning in its simplicity and minimalism, yet still exemplary of Gaga being a great visual artist. It's everything Gaga's stripped back visuals have sadly failed to convey (aside from 911), which is that "Gaga" energy still being present in the absence of big wigs and outrageous outfits. I'd love a full era like that. 

did i make it up, but didn’t they announce a special one off performance by gaga would be coming for dom perignon at some point ?

Ultimecia

The passengers were in such a dire state yesterday, but we're riding high today!

LET'S GO ! :firega:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

It was one of the best visuals of Gaga's career tbh. It was stunning in its simplicity and minimalism, yet still exemplary of Gaga being a great visual artist. 

What is this??

I'm fine, Ta

Bronco
2 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

she said LG7 is "in the vault", does it mean it's done? :enigma:

It means its cancelled and she's put it next to ARTPOP act 2

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Reality
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She’s been posting from the studio from November(that we know of) . At this point it will be 3 months so maybe the album is half done or even done 

That’s why I said “consistently in the studio”. Yeah, she’s been in the studio for a few months now, but we still don’t know how far along she is. Even if she’s been in the studio for months she could still be in the early stages.

🃏🖤👹

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I think she's been working on this since around that insta post from June, 2023 tbh

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Rocketno10

I don’t think it’s coming TODAY, but I believe very soon! Sooner than we think maybe, anyway I’m still onboarding the hype train! Let’s go clowns! Choo choo:vegas:

• YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)