💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality

Someone a while ago said that her "If anyone asks I'm at church" post could mean that she's only been consistently in the studio recently, and honestly at this point I'm starting to believe it :giveup: Maybe she's in the early/mid stages of the album and we won't be getting anything until summer at the earliest :bradley:

🃏🖤👹
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3

Stef
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Someone a while ago said that her "If anyone asks I'm at church" post could mean that she's only been consistently in the studio recently, and honestly at this point I'm starting to believe it :giveup: Maybe she's in the early/mid stages of the album and we won't be getting anything until summer at the earliest :bradley:

She’s genuinely locked in the studio at the moment lol. Like the trumpet players IG post only corroborates that further

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 2

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

She’s genuinely locked in the studio at the moment lol. Like the trumpet players IG post only corroborates that further

good. keep her in there.

• LMAO 12

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

good. keep her in there.

SbfJ_BElZ5GvS8tK.jpg

"hello Jamie Spears? I have a job for you"

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 2

Reality
11 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yeah, she's clearly been working a lot on the album because she's quiet on social media + she's been in the studio a lot recently, but we don't know how far along she is in the process. With Blade's "February 2024" tweet, we all just assumed she was close to done, but maybe she's in the early stages. I mean, the caption "If anyone asks I'm at church" is her literally telling us "Don't bother me, I'm working on new music" lol. Maybe she knew we were gonna have questions and start speculating, which is why she captioned her Instagram post that way.

It seems like she's fully in LG7 mode right now, which is great, but I think it's gonna be at least a few more months before we actually see anything.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

Story time: I just remembered the time I was scrolling the Apple Music app on my TV the morning before Rain On Me came out and saw it listed there, and clicked on it for a chuckle, but then it started playing :messga: I couldn’t help but mention it on the Discord and be like “AMA” coz we were in hype mode and then got a string of death threats to record it lmao. I still remember some of ya’ll who were being messy to me :p but all that to say, I hope there’s no leaks or mistakes this time so we can go into the new music completely blind!

„Hey Siri/Alexa, play the new lady gaga song“ sometimes things like that worked in the past but mostly just 1 or 2 days before release… but it’s worth trying every now and then

Aglaya

I feel like we are closer to the sour candy mv than LG7 :bear:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 4

madmagical6

If she really is in early - mid stages then an announcement is way way away. It's really difficult to know. I do wish I could get hyped for other artist's music. I do enjoy Taylor and Ariana sometimes but I can easily wait for that. Gaga and her artistry are in a league of thier own. Taylor and Ariana have bops but I need a concept and Gaga's edge. This is why I find artists like Dua Lipa so pedestrian. Don't get me wrong she's got great songs but no one has personality or grit like Gaga. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Roronoa
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

If she really is in early - mid stages then an announcement is way way away. It's really difficult to know. I do wish I could get hyped for other artist's music. I do enjoy Taylor and Ariana sometimes but I can easily wait for that. Gaga and her artistry are in a league of thier own. Taylor and Ariana have bops but I need a concept and Gaga's edge. This is why I find artists like Dua Lipa so pedestrian. Don't get me wrong she's got great songs but no one has personality or grit like Gaga. 

This is how I feel about Gaga’s music as well. No one is doing it like she is. :giveup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
9 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

This is how I feel about Gaga’s music as well. No one is doing it like she is. :giveup:

They really aren't and never will. We are masochists at this point! :ladyhaha:

Stef

…good morning everyone :vegas:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6

gagzus

just noticed she mentioned church and now she used a demon emoji. :vegas: Judas 2.0 confirmedT 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

just noticed she mentioned church and now she used a demon emoji. :vegas: Judas 2.0 confirmedT 

Using blasphemy as entertainment is ... absolutely fine by me :bon:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Alegagaloo

is Supervillain from ATRL reliable? I remember him spilling about Chromatica. He just said “she is literally COMING”

Edited by Alegagaloo
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)