💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

palma

At this point I don’t think it’s coming in Q1/Q2. Maybe late April single and album in June. I was rooting for early February but well… :ohwell:

• Stef changed the title to LG7 Q1: Hype Train 🚂 🚂
Edonis

Technically Q2 runs until the end of June so methinks that's more than enough time for an album to drop :sweat: but we'll see if that actually happens! 

Rafau

where's LG7 :neyde:

Edited by Rafau
I'm not having fun tonight
  • YAAAS 2

LastNight

Maybe it’ll be 23rd Feb single / 5th Apr album - right in between Ari and Taylor?

Or she’ll avoid them both and do something like 29th Mar single / 17th May album, which would also still leave plenty of time before Joker.

idk. I’m just throwing dates at the wall for the sake of speculating :ladyhaha:

I do definitely feel like we’ll get a Joker teaser before a single announcement though. 

Schizophonic

Finally got my ticket… tomorrow is the day then i guess 

IMG-0166.jpg

• LMAO 14

itsandrewtbh

God I can't wait for another rollout, ARTPOP will always be the best rollout for me, when I was in uni me and my friend were hard-core stans and I remember meeting a rival katy cat gay in a spoons and arguing with him about applause and roar, then me and my friend would request applause in the local club (a very small part of Wales may I add so the music taste was basic) and I always remember the dj announced he was playing it because me and my friend hounded him too, then Venus being released and staying up to 5am to watch the GUY video. Then my parents got so worried I was a drug addict cause I played MJH way too much.

God I hope this album slaps I'm ready for another 

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty ford clinic x
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 6

Aga Gydal

Story time: I just remembered the time I was scrolling the Apple Music app on my TV the morning before Rain On Me came out and saw it listed there, and clicked on it for a chuckle, but then it started playing :messga: I couldn’t help but mention it on the Discord and be like “AMA” coz we were in hype mode and then got a string of death threats to record it lmao. I still remember some of ya’ll who were being messy to me :p but all that to say, I hope there’s no leaks or mistakes this time so we can go into the new music completely blind!

Edited by Aga Gydal
  • Shook 2

madmagical6
32 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

God I can't wait for another rollout, ARTPOP will always be the best rollout for me, when I was in uni me and my friend were hard-core stans and I remember meeting a rival katy cat gay in a spoons and arguing with him about applause and roar, then me and my friend would request applause in the local club (a very small part of Wales may I add so the music taste was basic) and I always remember the dj announced he was playing it because me and my friend hounded him too, then Venus being released and staying up to 5am to watch the GUY video. Then my parents got so worried I was a drug addict cause I played MJH way too much.

God I hope this album slaps I'm ready for another 

Love an arguement in spoons :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2

madmagical6

Definitely nothing coming anytime soon   

:huntyga:

Momentum is lost! :messga:

• YAAAS 1

madmagical6

Also, let's all just steam Chromatica as if it's new. Why haven't we tried this before? We should all be like "Rain on me, the video just dropped".

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1

Head Empty
55 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Finally got my ticket… tomorrow is the day then i guess 

IMG-0166.jpg

Boarding an airplane instead of a train to get an album to release. It would explain why Taylor is releasing so often :oprah:

• LMAO 5

Bowman
1 hour ago, Rafau said:

where's LG7 :neyde:

Non existent, not even thought about :bradley:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Sad 1

LadyLuca

Guys..... LG7 2024 was dispoven multiple times. somehow and i know why, all the thread have been taken down

Edited by LadyLuca

LadyLuca
2 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Edited by LadyLuca

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)