Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

starcell
14 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Guys..
Taylor just announced her 4th album since early 2020, not including 2 re-releases.
In the same time, Gaga only released Chromatica and Love For Sale (recorded 2018) and rebranded Haus Labs. House of Gucci got a lukewarm response, and Hold my Hand was no Shallow.

These days, Taylor's on everyone's lips and minds, and next weekend it's the SuperBowl. Between tonight and next Sunday, there is NO WAY Gaga would even peep about any type of project this week. It's all Taylor for the next 2-3 weeks until she goes back on the road full-time.. (until April..). So I think a February single and April album is definitely not happening.

The more time passes the more I think Gaga won't do anything before Joker. Or leaked/half-aßed projects messes like today with BOTH a post about music and the Tony doc that got pulled quickly. 

Can't we get one good thing? I'm tired..

Yeahhh starting to feel this too 💀

Starmie25

Fun fact: It's possible for 2 popular pop musicians to co-exist at the same time :vegas:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Plastic Flower

As if Gaga's releases would do any better if Taylor wasn't here. Be realistic. RELEASE THE SINGLE. 

Drop it
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Between tonight and next Sunday, there is NO WAY Gaga would even peep about any type of project this week

Don’t thinks that true. Like she’ll still generate hype and the media will talk about it if she does it 

• Thanks 1

B2theRich33

if we’re following chromatica rollout… lead end of february with album in may … 

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy

Gays, you need to pack up your Clown Labs kits and move along. 
There is no way that we are getting anything when so many artists are releasing in Q1 this year. 

The more time that passes, the less faith I have in Gaga and her team. 
It’s a sad fact, but I’ve gone from having Gaga as my most played artist every year since her debut, to not listening to her material at all over the span of the last year. I’m bored, but I wish I wasn’t :bradley:

Rant over :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Stef

The Hype Train returns TOMORROW

The announcement of the TAYVID-24 pandemic has caused one of the air compressors on the train to rupture :omg: 

However, our team of mechanics are on standby to remedy the issue and expect no delays to departure times!

See you all at:

🚉 06.02

tomorrow! :applause: 

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 5

Starmie25
48 minutes ago, Stef said:

The Hype Train returns TOMORROW

The announcement of the TAYVID-24 pandemic has caused one of the air compressors on the train to rupture :omg: 

However, our team of mechanics are on standby to remedy the issue and expect no delays to departure times!

See you all at:

🚉 06.02

tomorrow! :applause: 

You seem very confident about new Gaga music dropping in February. Do you have connections to Blade and Tinashe? :enigma:

Ultimecia

I don't think other artists releasing material around the same time frame would impact anything.

It's not as if she cared about charting anymore.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

LastNight

I don’t think Taylor releasing an album in April would stop Gaga announcing a single.

I think it all depends on Joker tbh. If there’s a teaser attached to the Super Bowl or Valentine’s Day, I think that will come first. Then ride the wave of the hype with a single announcement/release the week of 26th Feb, coinciding with the Joker trailer being played in front of Dune 2 from the end of that week onwards.

I still believe Blade about Feb, but also think it’s possible it’s now an end of month announcement and a March 1st release. This would then mean an album release in May, a few weeks out from when Taylor actually releases her new record. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JoanneMonster
11 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I don't think other artists releasing material around the same time frame would impact anything.

It's not as if she cared about charting anymore.

this, everyone is acting as if people could not release music the same year as taylor:huh:

literally everyone released an album in 2020 (including taylor), and everyone was okay. Just dont release a single the same day she’s releasing a single and that’s it.

I See You
  • Like 3

homomo

I can’t at everyone saying she has to cancel/change plans because of Taylor

do you know how insane you sound :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

iAstroLeo
Just now, homomo said:

I can’t at everyone saying she has to cancel/change plans because of Taylor

do you know how insane you sound :rip:

I lost hope not with Taylor, but with the mess that was the release of the Lady and the Legend :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Stef
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Are there refunds on the train tickets? How can I ask for one?

Customer Service Manager GIF by Ryn Dean

You can checkout 

But you can never leave!

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)