💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

starcell

Would it make more sense to announce something before or after the Joker trailer? 🤔

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, Roboboy said:

maybe she....doesn't wanna do that? maybe the album's not done? like her team aren't some fascist autocrats dictating her personhood

4 years since Chromatica and the new music is not done?:ladyhaha:

management= fascist dictators if they do their jobs. hilarious:ladyhaha:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, soularpower said:

Well I mean she could literally just be posting stuff? It would be a pretty big reach to assume two studio pics meant something was coming tbh

Not a big reach at all, I mean I would agree with you if this was from some other artists who are actively share their behind the scenes on social media, but we are talking about Gaga, who has been very quiet on social media and always keep it a secret on her projects.

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 2

Starmie25

Anyone with a brain knows damn well she was hinting at new music with those recent posts, not Joker, not Andrea, not HL lol

Maybe it'll be late February 🤡

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Stef

The Hype Train returns in 2️⃣!! Days!! 

Racing Sunglasses GIF by Burger Records

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5

TimotheeChalamet
7 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Anyone with a brain knows damn well she was hinting at new music with those recent posts, not Joker, not Andrea, not HL lol

Or she was just telling people she is currently recording 

• Like 1

Chromatography
8 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

i genuinely think you’re right, she’s hinting at actual music. but i’m afraid it will be pulled or just fizzle out

Roboboy
17 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

4 years since Chromatica and the new music is not done?:ladyhaha:

management= fascist dictators if they do their jobs. hilarious:ladyhaha:

these things aren't like making cereal in a factory it's highly possible the music isn't finished, you have no idea what you're talking about lol

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
16 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

not Andrea,

🤡

And just to clarify, since I know this will pop out many times: she is NOT collaborating with Andrea Bocelli. 

BillieGOAT
19 hours ago, starcell said:

Would it make more sense to announce something before or after the Joker trailer? 🤔

i would say probably before.

The general public still doesn’t really know she’s starring in Joker & i think there will be a big public reaction when she is announced as harley in the trailer

if i were her team i would either launch an album in the next few weeks or a year from now

• Like 1

Maxine Puth

4 years and still no real LG7 tea

the Tony Gaga documentary announced in 2021 just got accidentally released and then pulled again 

Still no news on the Chromatica Ball Tour Film

Haus Labs is still successful and no sign of slowing down 

Cant wait for another week of clowning gays

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

thierryrreiht

Guys..
Taylor just announced her 4th album since early 2020, not including 2 re-releases.
In the same time, Gaga only released Chromatica and Love For Sale (recorded 2018) and rebranded Haus Labs. House of Gucci got a lukewarm response, and Hold my Hand was no Shallow.

These days, Taylor's on everyone's lips and minds, and next weekend it's the SuperBowl. Between tonight and next Sunday, there is NO WAY Gaga would even peep about any type of project this week. It's all Taylor for the next 2-3 weeks until she goes back on the road full-time.. (until April..). So I think a February single and April album is definitely not happening.

The more time passes the more I think Gaga won't do anything before Joker. Or leaked/half-aßed projects messes like today with BOTH a post about music and the Tony doc that got pulled quickly. 

Can't we get one good thing? I'm tired..

Edited by thierryrreiht
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Reality

Now that Taylor's releasing a new album in April, I don't think we're getting anything until summer now (if she's releasing before Joker at all) :franminervini: 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Can't we get one good thing? I'm tired..

PhD Hybrid Lip Glaze launches in 2 days!! :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)