16 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

:traumatica: NO WAY I LOVE THIS

Can I use this as mi pfp?

Always xoxo

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Love 1

FATCAT
19 hours ago, gagzus said:

The way we’re all hyped because Blade said Dua Lipa isn’t releasing in the first 2 weeks and it wasn’t Gaga related at all :flop: 

see y’all in 2025 :flop: 

Whats even funnier is that Dua probably skipped it because Taylor is dropping reputation then.:ladyhaha: 

Purr more, hiss less.

Roronoa
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Hype is officially dead :trollga:

It died so fast because we’ve learn to expect nothing. 

Spoiler

I’m still boarding the train on Tuesday. :traumatica:

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Roboboy

this is so weird but like think about how 15 years from now what the next album is will seem so obvious and severe and stoic cause it just exists but like we're yet to experience it so it has this magic about it that will fade after release .... idk something to think about cause everyone seems so depressed but there's a fun element to this unknown!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Roboboy said:

this is so weird but like think about how 15 years from now what the next album is will seem so obvious and severe and stoic cause it just exists but like we're yet to experience it so it has this magic about it that will fade after release .... idk something to think about cause everyone seems so depressed but there's a fun element to this unknown!

we'll still be waiting :messga:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 2

Sepsami

Bih I've been lurking for three damn weeks now, I can't take this constant disappointment for much longer :traumatica: 

• Thanks 1

r4therupbeat

the fact that the single could've been announced last Friday. Released this Friday and performed tomorrow at the Grammys... her team always misses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roboboy
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

the fact that the single could've been announced last Friday. Released this Friday and performed tomorrow at the Grammys... her team always misses

maybe she....doesn't wanna do that? maybe the album's not done? like her team aren't some fascist autocrats dictating her personhood

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Linus Gaga

But something has to come very soon still? Cuz what is the point posting 2 studio pics and gone?

Hit me a message and say hi !

tylerjs
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

Ok but you’re assuming there’s something to announce/release…it’s still in no way confirmed that anything is even close to being ready :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 2

tylerjs
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

But something has to come very soon still? Cuz what is the point posting 2 studio pics and gone?

Well I mean she could literally just be posting stuff? It would be a pretty big reach to assume two studio pics meant something was coming tbh

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

she said "if anyone asks i'm at church" which could be read like "i'm not going to be posting for a while"

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1

Jose Alberto

The hype will progressively return starting tomorrow with the Grammys...

On Monday there will be much more and on Tuesday there will be a collapse again!! :ladyhaha:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)