Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, ImMatt said:

I love that there is no audio on that announcement. Its like they said "yeah, don't get them excited. Not even a whiff" :laughga:

It'd be cunty to use the Babylon HL version again

• LMAO 5

Jose Alberto

I can't believe she broke her almost month long silence to post about HL...:fail:

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

SpiritBunny

I’m ready for another round of heartbreak strap me in girls :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1

Bronco

HL posted early today. 

Still hope for an announcement in 2 hours. 

I really hope that liquid in the tweet yesterday was blush :traumatica:

Thonin Dyn

With the new HL post, Gaga’s insta feed is perfectly aligned (maestro’s première posts) 

i can feel her next post being the announcement !!:firega::ohwell:

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Stef

ANNOUNCEMENT: 

According to some insider sources who work in close connection with major TV networks! 

Spoiler

“30.01 Announcement: Hype Train 🚂 🚂“ and also “31.01 Announcement: Hype Train 🚂 🚂” are both expected to be NOMINATED for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Clownery Series!

Congratulations!!!

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

iAstroLeo
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

ANNOUNCEMENT: 

According to some insider sources who work in close connection with major TV networks! 

Hide contents

“30.01 Announcement: Hype Train 🚂 🚂“ and also “31.01 Announcement: Hype Train 🚂 🚂” are both expected to be NOMINATED for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Clownery Series!

Congratulations!!!

Barbie who??

can’t believe we will end up on screens first than TCB :icant:

Edited by iAstroLeo
  • LMAO 2

Levine

We expect the first two weeks of February because for Blade it was weird that dua lipa avoided the first two fridays of the month, but I guess that was just him guessing and not hinting, right?

Another thing: with Haus Labs coming at the sephora europe on march 26th, is it possible that she will be in one of the store that day? Why wasting the opportunity to do a little tv shows tours across europe to promote your brand new album?

So I'm still convinced that the lead is coming this month and the album on March.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 1

Noah

It's interesting to me, how early this all was announced for Haus Labs. There is still time to announce it later today.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 3

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, Noah said:

It's interesting to me, how early this all was announced for Haus Labs. There is still time to announce it later today.

This also feels very odd to me, I feel like the stars are aligning. :pray:

Chucking that heart of charcoal into the furnace, we're going full steam ahead on that one! :staymad:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hennycomb
18 minutes ago, Levine said:

We expect the first two weeks of February because for Blade it was weird that dua lipa avoided the first two fridays of the month, but I guess that was just him guessing and not hinting, right?

Another thing: with Haus Labs coming at the sephora europe on march 26th, is it possible that she will be in one of the store that day? Why wasting the opportunity to do a little tv shows tours across europe to promote your brand new album?

So I'm still convinced that the lead is coming this month and the album on March.

I remember someone on ATRL asking Blade if the Dua Lipa date thing specifically to give space to gaga was only speculation from him and he said yes

Edit: I think my answer is confusing. I mean, Dua Lipa avoiding the first two weeks is real, it being because of Gaga was only speculation.

Edited by hhennywise
  • Like 3

iAstroLeo
8 minutes ago, Noah said:

Well it could because the announcement is specific for the European market

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Bronco
4 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Well it could because the announcement is specific for the European market

Maybe, but it came out at 3pm CET. It's been ages since I worked on anything social analytics, but I don't remember that being a 'good' time to announce. 

• Like 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)